Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Ok, so now the plot got a few needed steps. We finally get to see Chris making a decision on Mr.Silver's job offer. We begin to understand Jessica a bit better. Now, i know that Chris' decision is going to give the anti-ntr crowd a hissy fit, but fellas, i'm anti-ntr too, and i'm cool with it, the Dev already opened a door out of it , when the MC offers to teach the Niece self-defense. Maybe Mr. Silver might get a kick in the nuts after all !

Last edited:
Reactions: Jcj

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Usually when I get to that part the game doesn't give me the option to cum outside, I got this option opened once but I wasn't sure if it was in the game or if it was part of @OhWee mod

Yeah, that's my mod at work. I like things more hardcore. So, since you don't want to die in V7 after doing that, DEFINITELY read the spoiler below...

OK, so I've played through both paths. There's a couple of nuances here, so I'm gonna put it under a spoiler.
If you were using SteamyMod for V6, DEFINITELY read the spoiler, it's important:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can enable the console settings using Unren.bat:

Or perhaps by modifying the config file (I just use unren.bat).
Simply place unren.bat in the Babysitter _0.0.7 folder. AFTER starting up bagysitter once (you can quit once the menu screen comes up), choose option 9, so that you can look at the pretty pics afterwords.
[/spoiler]

So my interface mod will work with 0.0.7, BUT there's a missing block of code that was added. I'll post up my modified screens.rpy in the interface mod thread in a bit.

As for Steamier Mod V7, well it usually takes a few days for me to work out the changes I want to do. V7 is short, but doesn't leave me a lot of places to go. I have some ideas though, so if the Steamier Mod interests you, be patient.

Maybe I'll sneak the duck in as a dream sequence or something. You end up watching the TV on Day 8, so who says you weren't watching a live action cartoon duck...

Last edited:

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
haven't played it yet, but t4boo said he finally was able to get out of his job, so he'll probably will have more time to make updates bigger in the future
Yes, this one and Love Thy Neighbor. I had great expectations for both and was about to pledge. Don't feel like replaying this one again.
Looks like pretty shot update anyway.

Reactions: titit

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, that's my mod at work. I like things more hardcore. So, since you don't want to die in V7 after doing that, DEFINITELY read the spoiler below...

OK, so I've played through both paths. There's a couple of nuances here, so I'm gonna put it under a spoiler.
If you were using SteamyMod for V6, DEFINITELY read the spoiler, it's important:

Simply place unren.bat in the Babysitter _0.0.7 folder. AFTER starting up bagysitter once (you can quit once the menu screen comes up), choose option 9, so that you can look at the pretty pics afterwords.
[/spoiler]

So my interface mod will work with 0.0.7, BUT there's a missing block of code that was added. I'll post up my modified screens.rpy in the interface mod thread in a bit.

As for Steamier Mod V7, well it usually takes a few days for me to work out the changes I want to do. V7 is short, but doesn't leave me a lot of places to go. I have some ideas though, so if the Steamier Mod interests you, be patient.

Maybe I'll sneak the duck in as a dream sequence or something. You end up watching the TV on Day 8, so who says you weren't watching a live action cartoon duck...
Tried using it, says cannot locate python.exe unable to continue despite the fact it's in the game's root directory folder.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Tried using it, says cannot locate python.exe unable to continue despite the fact it's in the game's root directory folder.
Did you start up Babysitter once before using unren.bat? You just need to get to the main menu screen, then quit. This allows RenPy to set everything up, and unren.bat is looking for those setup files.

If that doesn't do the trick, I'd suggest pointing out your issue in the unren.bat thread.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, I've updated my Interface mod for v7. I also added two more save pages (total of 12 now, plus autosave and quicksave pages).

Assuming no issues, I'll update the OP with the new version in the next day or so. I like to wait for feedback in case I need to fix anything, before I change the OP.

Reactions: Thornhill

paladin07

May 28, 2017

[/spoiler]

Yeah, you lose 5 friend points while you are getting that +1 point in BBC. Your console command is good for changing that. But that also means that maybe she is going to consider getting with the black guy from the laundry, right? So its your choice for whose going to keep chasing Christine: Silver vs. Black, so to speak.

Reactions: OhWee and Thornhill

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yeah, you lose 5 friend points while you are getting that +1 point in BBC. Your console command is good for changing that. But that also means that maybe she is going to consider getting with the black guy from the laundry, right? So its your choice for whose going to keep chasing Christine: Silver vs. Black, so to speak.
Yeah, pretty much.

BTW, since I was sharing console commands, and you mentioned friend points:
Friend = 12
Horny = 16
As always, Capital O (shift + o) to open the console, type in the variable as I've shown, then hit esc to exit the console.

There are two examples, which will set Christine's Friendship level to 12 (choose whichever number you like) and her Horniness to 16 (again, choose whichever number you like).

Reactions: Thornhill

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
There's a good reason why the Niece going to work for Mr. Silver is actually a good thing : she'd be the perfect mole for the MC to turn the tables on him, and that shitty deal. Mod issues aside.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Did you start up Babysitter once before using unren.bat? You just need to get to the main menu screen, then quit. This allows RenPy to set everything up, and unren.bat is looking for those setup files.

If that doesn't do the trick, I'd suggest pointing out your issue in the unren.bat thread.
Eh, too much trouble. Just altered the variable in the console file. It really is easier.

U

User_166761

If NTR crybabies turn this game into another vapid cookie cutter piece of shit where girls are basically cardboard cutouts devoid of any personality or desires, this game will be utterly ruined. Right now it offers something new, girls with actual personalities other than pleasing the almost surely socially awkward player as a slave. I hope it stays that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
nice and interesting comment shafebook. Anyway. if NTR faggots turn this game into garbage i'm just not gonna play it. how about that zalook?
Though It does seem that I will have to wait for a proper walkthrough/finished game at this point.

U

User_10739

(underlining added by me)
Try not to start a shitstorm about the picture. there is no NTR in Babysitter!
The story has already insinuated that Laundry Room Guy busted a nut in her so it's hard to get past that...

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes