Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
NO! no one have the latest update, if we had it would be here... stop begging here... make a request or just wait. Thread will be updated when we have something to update with.

(as always this serves as a warning)
Why do we KEEP WARNING these people asking for new versions? There have been enough warnings, and there is a listing somewhere esxpplaining that to even ask if a no-no.

When do the outright BAN'S start for the nit-wits? I mean I don't care since I ignore everyone who asks for a new version, but heaven help me if there is a cap on the number of people you can ignore because the mods will get a report for every single one of these request posts.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

SueetMonn

May 7, 2017
Nice, hopefully this version gets into the story a bit more. The last update seemed to include a lot of filler and ended rather abruptly. I am a huge fan of this game though, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where they take this.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, i wanted to lighten the mood, ask if anyone has the update to make a DUCK and run joke .. but it seems you beat me to it.. (edit: and yes, i just noticed i replied to your other comment. Oh well ..)

Anyway, the delay is not on T4bbo's end, righty? If i read his patreon correctly, the next tier will get the newest version two days later, so monday .. guess it's likely it will "drop" for us then as well, soo, relax folks. No reason to get .. mad.

Reactions: OhWee

paladin07

May 28, 2017
So what happens when I'm impatiently waiting for the new version to arrive here?

Duck Sex...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Twisted, perverted, animalistic carnal duck sex...

Donald wishes he was this duck... as if!!!
You wouldn't happen to be a University of Miami fan would you? Oregon maybe? A GEICO employee? I mean, a duck is just an odd choice, bro!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You wouldn't happen to be a University of Miami fan would you? Oregon maybe? A GEICO employee? I mean, a duck is just an odd choice, bro!
This is what happens when Daz puts things on sale... plus, as suspected, I'm a fan of cheesey 80's sci fi...

howardtheduckbluray.jpg

Yes, George Lucas made this into a movie!

Also, I briefly considered trying to replicate Mr Silver, and decided not to, also the other dude from the laundromat. Neither appealed to me, so on a whim I decided to go silly...

Besides which, this would make for one interesting plot twist, if Christine's Uncle was of another species. That'd be an entirely different game! I don't think T4boo wants to go there though, and his fans would probably rebel if he did!!!

But enough silliness for now! The wait continues...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Alas, Pepe is probably asleep now, so no Skunked version for a bit. Still, 700 MB isn't too horribly bad.

Reactions: kiyiya

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
haven't played it yet, but t4boo said he finally was able to get out of his job, so he'll probably will have more time to make updates bigger in the future

Reactions: Jcj

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Hmm so in this update the secretary I fucked updates ago brings her husband into the office and he kills you. Fan-fucking-tastic. 2nd game today that has ruined my save file.
Did you come inside? LOL That's pretty rugged. I know the walkthrough from T4bbo said to leave her instead of hitting that, I guess we know why now.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Usually when I get to that part the game doesn't give me the option to cum outside, I got this option opened once but I wasn't sure if it was in the game or if it was part of @OhWee mod

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes