random887766

Mar 19, 2017
Side note: This guy uses ESBR and PEGI 18+ logos. Well, I hope that legal stuff is covered.
I am pretty sure those logos are trademarked so if they are using them without permission I think that would actually open them up to more legal trouble not less.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
First of all, thanks a million to Paladin here , keeping us in the loop. Now, he might have had his honeymoon, kudos for him, but MY honeymoon with his game is over. Until 0.6 , it was one of my top 3. Since then, i guess it's somewhere in the top 20. It might bounce back , if the narrative picks up a bit. But that post is giving me a bad feeling. "Erotic scenes with each of the three main characters ". We already had a few of those , and then " oh, shit, it was just a dream ". Happened twice already, a sign that the story is moving so slow , that the Dev needs to hammer in "scenes" out of nowhere to keep folks locked in. That's not good . I'd rather take an update with less skin, just to progress the story a bit. Then, the naughty scenes would come naturally, no need to "dreamfuck". I really, really hope the Dev proves me wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skylaroo and titit

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
First of all, thanks a million for Paladin here , keeping us in the loop. Now, he might have had his honeymoon, kudos for him, but MY honeymoon with his game is over. Until 0.6 , it was one of my top 3. Since then, i guess it's somewhere in the top 20. It might bounce back , if the narrative picks up a bit. But that post is giving me a bit feeling. "Erotic scenes with each of the three main characters ". We already had a few of those , and then " oh, shit, it was just a dream ". Happened twice already, a sign that the story is moving so slow , that the Dev needs to hammer in "scenes" out of nowhere to keep folks locked in. That's not good . I'd rather take an update with less skin, just to progress the story a bit. Then, the naughty scenes would come naturally, no need to "dreamfuck". I really, really hope the Dev proves me wrong.
As I said before, if you think the story progress is slow, why don't you play it every few updates? That might help mitigate that feeling.

But anyway, I really don't get your point...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And again, updates are normally 1 day/day and a half each, so if you think 1 update is not enough, wait for 2. Maybe in future updates, with the new equipment and if some storywriters join, we'll be able to make them bigger, but so far... that's what there is, I just ask for some understanding from your part too.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
As I said before, if you think the story progress is slow, why don't you play it every few updates? That might help mitigate that feeling.

But anyway, I really don't get your point...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And again, updates are normally 1 day/day and a half each, so if you think 1 update is not enough, wait for 2. Maybe in future updates, with the new equipment and if some storywriters join, we'll be able to make them bigger, but so far... that's what there is, I just ask for some understanding from your part too.
Well, if you're suggesting i should forget about this one for a couple months, doesn't that kinda makes it even worse ? In a couple months, who knows where either of us is...but anyway, if the story had the right pace, the Dev wouldn't have needed to use the "it's a dream " gimmick twice in six updates. The scenes would happen when they logically should. When you ham fist them, that actually slows things down even more. I'm not here to bust your balls, just giving a honest opinion on what i like, what i don't , why, and what would make it better. And obviously, you're free to toss it in the bin, that's fine. If you stop seeing me around here, it's not that i'm pleased, i'm simply gone. I only bother to write about games i really, really like. But thanks for your reply ! Best of luck for you guys.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Great news. I hope there will be optional Mr. Silver route or something else (this black dude?) but will see. looks like this update won't be really big. 200 renders spread across different interactions isn't much in such a game. But I like this dev for being honest. Looking forward to it

Reactions: Jcj

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I am pretty sure those logos are trademarked so if they are using them without permission I think that would actually open them up to more legal trouble not less.
Not only that, but PEGI is a review process, not something you give to yourself like that...

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
Well, if you're suggesting i should forget about this one for a couple months, doesn't that kinda makes it even worse ? In a couple months, who knows where either of us is...but anyway, if the story had the right pace, the Dev wouldn't have needed to use the "it's a dream " gimmick twice in six updates. The scenes would happen when they logically should. When you ham fist them, that actually slows things down even more. I'm not here to bust your balls, just giving a honest opinion on what i like, what i don't , why, and what would make it better. And obviously, you're free to toss it in the bin, that's fine. If you stop seeing me around here, it's not that i'm pleased, i'm simply gone. I only bother to write about games i really, really like. But thanks for your reply ! Best of luck for you guys.
The fact is we don't want you gone, but just take it as if updates were done every two months instead of monthly. Hope that works for you and really hope you can get to enjoy the game again.

And don't worry, every opinion is valued, I was just trying to find a way to make the game more appealing to you too ;)

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Great news. I hope there will be optional Mr. Silver route or something else (this black dude?) but will see. looks like this update won't be really big. 200 renders spread across different interactions isn't much in such a game. But I like this dev for being honest. Looking forward to it
Secret Mr.Silver route where you pound his ass? Sign me up

Reactions: elmandor and T4bbo

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
but anyway, if the story had the right pace, the Dev wouldn't have needed to use the "it's a dream " gimmick twice in six updates. The scenes would happen when they logically should. When you ham fist them, that actually slows things down even more. I'm not here to bust your balls, just giving a honest opinion on what i like, what i don't , why, and what would make it better.
100% agree with this. I think "it's a dream" scene is arguably the worst in adult games because it really felt like it's just there to insert a scene that wasn't supposed to happen yet. It's there either because the game needed that scene to keep people interested, or the game has problem with the pacing. Either way, it isn't a good thing.

I still like this game, but I really hope it doesn't have any further "it's a dream" scene. The last one in 0.06 didn't even fool me because I knew that "someone acting out of character = it's just a dream" and I tried to skip it as quickly as I could.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Can someone upload 0.0.7?
.7 is not actually up yet (for anyone). I won't get a link, because I am only a $5 and there first release is to $20 patrons 2 days before it goes to the $10 patrons.

Speaking of which, does any one have access to " "

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes