OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
As far as I am aware, no brothers are boning any sisters in DMD. So in that respect alone, having Jessica and Josh doing it would be new/different from DMD.
Note that neither Jessica or Josh are the MC in this game, so their relationship is just a side story/interesting content to spot on Jess's webcam...
Now as to the question as to why Jess would have a webcam in the shower (if it is Josh banging her in the latest preview), well... that is a good question. Hence it COULD be the MC seeing himself in the mirror, but I still like the Josh angle better. We already pretty much know where the MC and Jessica are headed, based on the last update.

This game is so NOT DMD, but we've rehashed that topic several times in this thread already. There may be other games that it is closer to, but in my mind Babysitter is it's own story, and I like it on it's own merits.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
MC usually only appear in first person but there are some scenes where he appears, usually while working, and when he fuck Sonya

that is undoubtedly the MC, unless we are introduced to another bold guy that happens to fuck Jessica, them I think this topic would burn in flames

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Noticed a mistake in this version when the niece and Jessica go to the coffee shop when they are standing outside the niece has on one outfit but when they enter the coffee shop she is now wearing her new outfit instead.

Aug 13, 2016
I guess that image is just a bonus one. Like he did earlier, they not are placed into the game. Just some bonus stuff for his patreons, I would say.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Side note: This guy uses ESBR and PEGI 18+ logos. Well, I hope that legal stuff is covered.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Okay so I started from the start again with OhWee mods installed and followed the new walkthrough.
At the end of day 3 (step 53 ) the game and walkthrough are not in sync,surfing does not lead to remote acces and on waking up on day for you loose the game because your software is bad.
Is it the mod or the walkthrough ??

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Okay so I started from the start again with OhWee mods installed and followed the new walkthrough.
At the end of day 3 (step 53 ) the game and walkthrough are not in sync,surfing does not lead to remote acces and on waking up on day for you loose the game because your software is bad.
Is it the mod or the walkthrough ??
OK, so I'm not surprised that my mod isn't fully in sync with the walkthrough. But on day 3...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Cirro84

Dr.izzt

Oct 12, 2017
It probably has been mentioned before but this is a game that you may want to save often with or use a walk through. Seems like there are many places where a decision you made 20 minutes ago ends your game and you had no idea it was even coming at you.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes