darklight10

Sep 28, 2017
i am on win10. i get this error while trying to start game.
Path to exe. Could not open Path to python file. I took this error most games. please help me.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
i am on win10. i get this error while trying to start game.
Path to exe. Could not open Path to python file. I took this error most games. please help me.
I haven't seen that error before. Did you install the game as admin and are trying to run it as a user?

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
If that is the MC rubbing the Niece, we can officially declare entering into DMD territory. With Sonya playing Georgina, Jessica playing the slutty girlfriend , and the Niece turning into a retarded mess. Please, please, prove me wrong. Anyway, thanks again to Paladin for always coming up with the goods.

Reactions: paladin07

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
If that is the MC rubbing the Niece, we can officially declare entering into DMD territory. With Sonya playing Georgina, Jessica playing the slutty girlfriend , and the Niece turning into a retarded mess. Please, please, prove me wrong. Anyway, thanks again to Paladin for always coming up with the goods.
Of course it's the MC rubbing the niece. That animation is of a scene in the latest version.

Reactions: darkmine

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Of course it's the MC rubbing the niece. That animation is of a scene in the latest version.
*sigh*...ever heard of "rhetorical question" ? I was trying to actually make a point, there, and asking for somebody to prove me wrong. But thanks for playing, anyway.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
*sigh*...ever heard of "rhetorical question" ? I was trying to actually make a point, there, and asking for somebody to prove me wrong. But thanks for playing, anyway.
I got your point regardless (seeing as how it is spelled out and all), but you should probably work on your rhetoric. If you persist in framing premises as hypotheses, you will find little success in your attempts to construct convincing arguments - to say nothing of interrogatives. After all, what would we do with a contrapositive?

Reactions: supermanz95
Jul 11, 2017
Good signature man!
Welcome to forum my friend compatriot!
Portuguese language "Seja bem vindo ao forum meu amigo compatriota!"
Thanks, it means a lot to me to be recognized by a well known member
Portuguese language "Obrigado, significa muito pra mim ser reconhecido por um membro bem conhecido"

Reactions: Zal

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a heads up that T4boo Patreon page has also been caught up in the Patreon review of content. Babysitter is pretty tame, so I'm positive about T4boo getting past the review, but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Reactions: paladin07

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
if DmD and DoD passed, babysitter will as well

you can't get more incest, mind control or childish looking characters (DmD) than these two

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
DoD is having to jump through some hoops, but Babysitter is pretty tame, so I think it'll be a fairly simple process for T4Boo.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
GoFile links look broken and I cant download from Mega (need to wait 6hours or so to download again, even using MegaDownloader) nor from Uptobox, can someone reupload the links to GoFile or any other good files host website plz?

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes