OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The walkthrough is on p. 1. Have to keep Sonya on board. During interview on Day 2
27. Do not apologise,
28. Be cunning,
29. Don’t agree,
During lunch with Silver, lie to her about him misusing the software.
Also, don't have Mr. Silver do the blowjob in his office...

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
The walkthrough is on p. 1. Have to keep Sonya on board. During interview on Day 2
27. Do not apologise,
28. Be cunning,
29. Don’t agree,
During lunch with Silver, lie to her about him misusing the software.
I though that was outdate because it had some instructions I couldn't do (i.e peek on your niece)

thanks

Reactions: paladin07

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, I've posted a beta for V6 of my Steamier mod for Babysitrter 0.0.6 here:

I say beta for now because I've made a number of changes and additions to the existing script. I've tested it a couple of times now on new installs and it seems to work fine (after second and subsequent startups, see note in linked thread), but if you have any issues please share them in the thread linked above.

Enjoy!

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
This update was a disappointment. And worse, three VN's came along at the same time, who look damn promising, so, this game is falling off my radar, fast. It's the second time the Dev uses the old "it' was just a dream " cop out. You can use it , ONCE. Twice, it just feels as filler. So, the Dev doesn't progresses the story one iota, all the questions we had from 0.5 are pretty much bumped off to another update, AND we've been treated with "side dishes" which only impede the story from moving along, and are either meaningless ( that "oh, your cock touched my face underwater", tsk, tsk ) or cop-outs . Dreamstyle. Let me know when something ACTUALLY happens.

Reactions: proximus and titit

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
This update was a disappointment. And worse, three VN's came along at the same time, who look damn promising, so, this game is falling off my radar, fast. It's the second time the Dev uses the old "it' was just a dream " cop out. You can use it , ONCE. Twice, it just feels as filler. So, the Dev doesn't progresses the story one iota, all the questions we had from 0.5 are pretty much bumped off to another update, AND we've been treated with "side dishes" which only impede the story from moving along, and are either meaningless ( that "oh, your cock touched my face underwater", tsk, tsk ) or cop-outs . Dreamstyle. Let me know when something ACTUALLY happens.
Ok, just remember this is 0.0.6, so you are welcome to come back whenever you feel like it.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Ok, just remember this is 0.0.6, so you are welcome to come back whenever you feel like it.
I'm sorry if i sounded bitter. Well, i am , a little. This was one of my top-3 . Ahead of Dreaming of Dana, Dating my daughter, Dreams of desire. I only criticise a game i REALLY like. I sat out the whole "Mr. Silver is NTR" stuff. I understand the Dev is on a catch 22, trying to keep the "i wanna fap" and "i want a story" crowds happy. But your "it's only 0.6 " is kinda confirming my worst fears. What's the endgame ? 20 updates ? More ? And when exactly is something happening which IS NOT a dream ? 19? DMD has got the "will they/won't they" market cornered. The Dev knows best, but from my chair, he would do well to stay clear from a similar route.

U

User_166761

@Thornhill Interesting that garbage like DMD is one of your favorite games, yet you slam this one for slow pacing
He also likes Dreams of Desire, which is basically a series of CGs put together (silver dudes do all the work). Don't know why he even bothers with games if he just wants CGs.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
@Thornhill Interesting that garbage like DMD is one of your favorite games, yet you slam this one for slow pacing
Sorry, but you got me exactly backwards. What i said was that i liked this game AHEAD of said games, which i quoted, for being so popular. I tried Dating my daughter, gave up on 0.8, and Dreams of desire is on my "when you've got nothing else to do, including clipping your toenails ". I don't mind slow pacing, that's why i was following this in the first place. I do mind no pacing at all. Or in the case of DMD, one step forward, two steps back.

Last edited:

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
I'm sorry if i sounded bitter. Well, i am , a little. This was one of my top-3 . Ahead of Dreaming of Dana, Dating my daughter, Dreams of desire. I only criticise a game i REALLY like. I sat out the whole "Mr. Silver is NTR" stuff. I understand the Dev is on a catch 22, trying to keep the "i wanna fap" and "i want a story" crowds happy. But your "it's only 0.6 " is kinda confirming my worst fears. What's the endgame ? 20 updates ? More ? And when exactly is something happening which IS NOT a dream ? 19? DMD has got the "will they/won't they" market cornered. The Dev knows best, but from my chair, he would do well to stay clear from a similar route.
No worries if you sound bitter, but what I meant is from the very start @T4bbo has tried to give a realistic approach to the game and so far you've only been 6 days with your niece. If you've played the game you know something happens that is not a dream, but you can't expect it to happen with Christine yet.

The way I see it, if you are not willing to invest or help the dev yeah, it's better to play it every few updates. That way you can experience how the story develops: when she first got to the apartment she was alone in the city, kind of scared and had no job. Now she's starting to trust you, is on the edge to get a job and has met some people. So the story has developed, only that in character development instead of action. I understand that playing every single update can be kind of frustrating for a player not involved in the game, though.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
No worries if you sound bitter, but what I meant is from the very start @T4bbo has tried to give a realistic approach to the game and so far you've only been 6 days with your niece. If you've played the game you know something happens that is not a dream, but you can't expect it to happen with Christine yet.

The way I see it, if you are not willing to invest or help the dev yeah, it's better to play it every few updates. That way you can experience how the story develops: when she first got to the apartment she was alone in the city, kind of scared and had no job. Now she's starting to trust you, is on the edge to get a job and has met some people. So the story has developed, only that in character development instead of action. I understand that playing every single update can be kind of frustrating for a player not involved in the game, though.
I'm not coming from "i wanna bone the niece now ". I was trying to keep it short, but looks like i have to do the extended version. Will the Niece take the job ? Still "maybe". What's up with Mr. Silver and Jessica ? What's going on with the MC's Secretary ? What's up with Jessica and her bro ? Those are all character related questions i had from 0.5, i got plenty more of these, and didn't get any answers, or even hints. The dream sequence could've just as well been the MC talking and bonding with the Niece, or Jessica, or both. It would've been real, it would advance the narrative, and it sure would've been a lot hotter than that underwater thing .

Scofield

Oct 4, 2017
Hello , i had a little problem, i could note use my pc when she was in the bathroom and i was not able to continue the game , a touched somethings and "destroyed" my script file. Can someone please upload his ?

Thanks you and sorry for my bad english i'm french

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hello , i had a little problem, i could note use my pc when she was in the bathroom and i was not able to continue the game , a touched somethings and "destroyed" my script file. Can someone please upload his ?

Thanks you and sorry for my bad english i'm french
Here's the fixed version of script.rpy, with two error causing typos corrected.

Fixes detailed here:

Note that if you changed scripts.rpa, (i.e. you haven't extyacted Babysitter using Unren.bat, etc.) then you can simply re-extract that one again from the Babysitter .zip file. Then place the attached script fix inside the Babysitter /game folder, and it will fix the issues (extraction not required.).

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
I'm not coming from "i wanna bone the niece now ". I was trying to keep it short, but looks like i have to do the extended version. Will the Niece take the job ? Still "maybe". What's up with Mr. Silver and Jessica ? What's going on with the MC's Secretary ? What's up with Jessica and her bro ? Those are all character related questions i had from 0.5, i got plenty more of these, and didn't get any answers, or even hints. The dream sequence could've just as well been the MC talking and bonding with the Niece, or Jessica, or both. It would've been real, it would advance the narrative, and it sure would've been a lot hotter than that underwater thing .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, thanks a ton for taking the time to answer a pain in the ass like me. I really apreciate it. Just a few points. In 0.5 , we know Mr. Silver is connecting with Jessica. In 0.6 we see it again, but it's not new, nor new info is added. We didn't needed the whole Bible right there, but a couple chapters would've made it for me. Just a line, in fact. But we got nada. I never said the underwater thing was a dream, and if the intention was to show "Jessica is doable", well, that point was made, again and again, since she showed up. Hey, a single expression would've done it for me. Like her looking at the MC, through the corner of her eye, and biting her lip. That would be enough to establish "Jessica is into the MC". At the very least, don't pull the "oh, it was just a dream" again. I'm sorry if it looks like i'm busting your balls, i assure you it's the very opposite.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hey, thanks a ton for taking the time to answer a pain in the ass like me. I really apreciate it. Just a few points. In 0.5 , we know Mr. Silver is connecting with Jessica. In 0.6 we see it again, but it's not new, nor new info is added. We didn't needed the whole Bible right there, but a couple chapters would've made it for me. Just a line, in fact. But we got nada. I never said the underwater thing was a dream, and if the intention was to show "Jessica is doable", well, that point was made, again and again, since she showed up. Hey, a single expression would've done it for me. Like her looking at the MC, through the corner of her eye, and biting her lip. That would be enough to establish "Jessica is into the MC". At the very least, don't pull the "oh, it was just a dream" again. I'm sorry if it looks like i'm busting your balls, i assure you it's the very opposite.
Ever hear the phrase "patience is a virtue"? Tell you what young grashopper, go read a few IRL paper books, you know the kind that have more than just pictures and are more than 300-400 pages long. You *will* get scenes that aren't talked about in every chapter, and you won't know what's going on with every character 24/7.

This game isn't like you have spy camera's following on all the characters so you know instantly what they are doing all the time. The pacing is fine, and no it's *not* deliberately dragging things out, because guess what, people IRL aren't pre-cognicient to know 100% what every single person is doing 100% of the time. With that in mind (pretty much standard writing) every episode will probably not have an update for every single character.

As already mentioned, it's only been 6 days and Christine is masterbating from her uncle rubbing lotion on her. That's a pretty fast progression if you think about it.

TL;DR The game is more like a novel tthan a comic book or cliff note version, so sit back and justy let it unfold. If you're that impatient, then make a note to check every 3-4 versions instead, and you'll probably see progression on every characters storywhen you have a larger scale of events to parse through.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes