Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
And about length: there will always be someone who complains about it, but what's the general idea on this update? What do you think would be appropriate? (Try to be realistic, please)
The length is fine, but there are a lot of decisions where you don't get to see their effects. That makes it difficult to sense progress.

Also, that error message you get for having creeped on Christine too much if you tried and failed to spy on her in the morning is getting really annoying, especially since Jessica doesn't have one.

I found a bug no one has mentioned yet: Jessica always posts the string bikini picture, regardless of which swimsuit you bought for Christine. Oh, and a dangerous amount of typos.

Last edited:

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Can any one tell me how the heck do i get a chick to distract mr.silver? i end up in game over all time.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
That's it! I also attached a file with the fix (so that you don't need to bother with the edit).
I think you'll still need to extract the files using unren.bat though, then drag this file in to replace the existing script.rpy.
This will incidentally give you an excuse to look at the art later... (images/backgrounds)
No, there's no need to extract the archive. Just putting the new script.rpy file in the "game" subdirectory is enough, Renpy will take the newer file, compile and use it automatically and ignore the old file.

I noticed and fixed that error in my script file, too. About 21 hours ago. Just forgot to share the fixed script here. Sorry about that.

Correction:

No, in this game it looks like you do have to extract everything to make a modified rpa script to work properly. I don't know exactly why. Previously in a few other Renpy games it worked, but in this one it does not. Tried another game and that one failed, too. So, I guess you do have to extract archives and then replace the original rpy file to make it work.

Last edited:
Reactions: OhWee

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
v0.0.5 has a linux version. I'm not sure whether the uploader just forgot to link it, or linux is not supported anymore.
When I originally sent the links the linux version was not available. It, along with the walk through and image pack should be up within a couple hours.

Sorry for the wait.

Reactions: jande21

marcosabrantes

Aug 17, 2017
[QUOTE = "Fallen Alucard, post: 219648, member: 107880"] Algum código de trapaça neste jogo? [/ QUOTE]
tem sou do brasil

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

When I originally sent the links the linux version was not available. It, along with the walk through and image pack should be up within a couple hours.

Sorry for the wait.
Wow, now I feel bad. Sorry if I sounded very entitled.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Wow, now I feel bad. Sorry if I sounded very entitled.
Don't worry about it. A lot of people don't understand that generally these links come from people who backed to others could have links. I think a lot of people think we just find them from torrents and such so they don't know what goes into it. When links are posted the uploader will upload all they can get from the page.

Reactions: jande21

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, INTERFACE MOD UPDATE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. It fixes a minor error from V5, and more importantly changes the ingame navigation buttons inside the apartment, making it a little easier to get around. You can see pics showing the new navigation buttons :

I've attached the new V6 file to the post in the link above, and assuming no issues will update the OP in that thread later today.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
OK, INTERFACE MOD UPDATE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. It fixes a minor error from V5, and more importantly changes the ingame navigation buttons inside the apartment, making it a little easier to get around. You can see pics showing the new navigation buttons :

I've attached the new V6 file to the post in the link above, and assuming no issues will update the OP in that thread later today.
*sits on hands anxiously awaiting dat steamier mod*

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
*sits on hands anxiously awaiting dat steamier mod*
Steamier mod is mostly done (code for day 6 has been ported over). I just need to rework the scenes now. Let's just say I want to make the 'pool dream scenes' more interesting...

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Guys anyone knows how to get this scenes, played both routes and didn't get those images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Short form is that you need to steal her thong the day before, while she's in the bathroom. This has a downside, however, in that you won't get to give her a lotion rubdown as she won't feel comfortable with that, not having underwear and all...

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Short form is that you need to steal her thong the day before, while she's in the bathroom. This has a downside, however, in that you won't get to give her a lotion rubdown as she won't feel comfortable with that, not having underwear and all...
Ahh... bummer, it would be great that there are no consequences to get those scenes. Those damn developers always complicate things :p

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ahh... bummer, it would be great that there are no consequences to get those scenes. Those damn developers always complicate things :p
A way around this if you don't mind cheating is to type this into the console after you finish the lotion rubdown, but before you check the camera:
PantiesTaken = 1
This will also make the camera scene slightly more interesting...

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
A way around this if you don't mind cheating is to type this into the console after you finish the lotion rubdown, but before you check the camera:
PantiesTaken = 1
This will also make the camera scene slightly more interesting...
I'll try it, thank you man.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes