M

MantisK

Eh, what? There is zero NTR in this game currently. What the hell are people blathhering about it for? All you have are your preconceptions and what you 'think' might happen, none of which have occured yet, and may never occur. At worst the neice went with her uncle to the office of the skeezy customer and the customer offered her a job. Hell, it's not been added that she even accepts it or not so there is zero 'forced' NTR or anything else in the game.
Wouldn't know, kept getting game over for trying to corrupt a girl in a corrupt the girl game. No issue with NTR, just pointing out it is not player choice to players desired end if you step on some imaginary line and get game over. Game over means the writer is not creative enough to create a negative result that can eventually be overcome (like Eric), instead they just murder you and walk away.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Wouldn't know, kept getting game over for trying to corrupt a girl in a corrupt the girl game. No issue with NTR, just pointing out it is not player choice to players desired end if you step on some imaginary line and get game over. Game over means the writer is not creative enough to create a negative result that can eventually be overcome (like Eric), instead they just murder you and walk away.
You corrupt the girl, but it's gradual. What, do you think most people would accept you just walking up and grapping them by the crotch or tits when you just met them after having not seen them for 20ish years?

Understood about "crossing imaginary line" but you can only get to zero points in friendship, then you're done, so what other result should there be? No girl would stay with her uncle when the dude is sniffing/stealing her panties and clothes, peeking in on her shower and grabbing her day one (or hell, even day 10) of them meeting.

Aug 13, 2017
You corrupt the girl, but it's gradual. What, do you think most people would accept you just walking up and grapping them by the crotch or tits when you just met them after having not seen them for 20ish years?

Understood about "crossing imaginary line" but you can only get to zero points in friendship, then you're done, so what other result should there be? No girl would stay with her uncle when the dude is sniffing/stealing her panties and clothes, peeking in on her shower and grabbing her day one (or hell, even day 10) of them meeting.
you may want to note that some advancement falls into the bizzar such as having to take a piss and a shower in the right order for the scene to be accomplished favorably. or when suddenly going around in shorts is the way to proceed but I'd say getting the secretary onboard was probably the most unintuitive set up at this point

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
If there's a game that I have a love/hate relationship, it's definitely this game. It has so much potential, but it really feels like 1-step forward and 1.5-step backward every single time :(

U

User_10739

Well, that was quick...

Last edited by a moderator:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I was being confusing before when I said getting to the living room from the hallway, and in retrospect I understand why people didn't understand what I meant.

The Living room isn't really a hallway, but when you leave your room, you have Christine's door, the actual hallway where the bathroom and entry is, and the Kitchen. The couch is right there, but you can't click on it to sit in the living room. You have to enter the kitchen first, then turn around.

This is the part ai was referring to earlier. This could be an excuse to do an update my interface mod (i.e. make it a bit easier to navigate), but that would be a bit more involved. I'm still working on the Steamier Mod at the moment.

luckboxx

May 5, 2017
okay so probably stupid question but where is the options to put on jeans? while in bedroom there is an option to go to sleep, work/surf or leave the room and nothing more?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
okay so probably stupid question but where is the options to put on jeans? while in bedroom there is an option to go to sleep, work/surf or leave the room and nothing more?
OK, there are two parts to your bedroom. In the one with the bed, there's a selectable pillar right next to the door at the left edge of the screen. You'll see the screen change when you mouse over it. That's where you access your wardrobe.

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
It's not a matter of lack of creativity, but lack of time. Developing a game is not as easy as just writing and creating images: routes have to be planned, different scripts have to be designed...
Imagine it as a tree, first you need a big trunk and some thick branches, and then the little branches grow. The idea is to finish the main 'thick' branches and then develop the little ones. Right now you have more or less 4 main paths, and of course not everything is fully your choice, but what is?

And about length: there will always be someone who complains about it, but what's the general idea on this update? What do you think would be appropriate? (Try to be realistic, please)

Reactions: Paranoid_android
Aug 13, 2016
And about length: there will always be someone who complains about it, but what's the general idea on this update? What do you think would be appropriate? (Try to be realistic, please)
I really love this game, it was the first (and only) game I've ever supported on patreon. It was after I played 0.2 and saw Jess, i guess. (Unfortunately only 10 bucks a motnh.) Later, I had some issues with my card after 0.5 and have to cancel my subscription. But to be honest after I played 0.5 I was kinda dissapointed and decided to wait for a moment to continue supporting him on patreon, even after i fixed the issue with my card. And I really am not sure if I want to or not. I'm definitely not enthusiastic as I was at the beginning. It's still my favorite but, I was expecting more content from t4bbo, after he reached his biggest milestone to be honest. Don't get me wrong I'm not threatening you guys, saying I won't support the game because of the last content or something, it's only 10$ in the end. It's just the view from an ex-patron. I also remember something about releasing new updates same day every month, so I was expecting the update to be on somewhere around 10-15th, but seeing it was going to be after an extra 10 days, I was even more hyped to expect more content. It was still more than 0.5, but at least I would expect to end day 7 in someway. In general the lenght was "okay" I guess. Neither too short to rage, nor too long to be amazed, in my opinion.

On the other hand, I'm really glad of his progress on his renders. They are pretty much amazing right now. I feel like he has got much better with handling the ligthning. The language seems better in comparision with the earlier releases. There are still some simple errors I see, but I'm not good at English, so I may be wrong. Story-wise; it seems all good for now and I'm sure you guys have something already on your mind, so I trust you :D

Sorry if this was too long, just wanted to throw my two cents about my favorite game :D Keep it up, good luck!

Reactions: Jcj

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Any idea were you could get an updated walkthrough?

I'm not sure at all I made the right choices.

Reactions: Einzmed

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Any idea were you could get an updated walkthrough?

I'm not sure at all I made the right choices.
No one has made one available yet. I'm hoping someone here will take the time to make one

-----

OK, apartment navigation annoyances time!

I'm adding some new navigation options to my interface mod. So far, I've added a 'sit on couch' area for when you leave your bedroom, so that you don't have to enter the kitchen, etc, then turn around. I'm staying with the imagemap model (i.e. hover over an area and it turns yellow).

I thought about the 'area buttons' thing (i.e. a bunch of circles appear that the bottom that make you magically appear in the bathroom, etc.), but I kind of like the walking from room to room thing... so I don't want to change that.

Anyways (forgot to add this earlier), I'm looking for suggestions r.e. navigation annoyances. What else comes to mind for you when you are walking around the MC's apartment?

Nav points I'm aware of so far/adding to the ingame interface in my mod:

- When you exit your room, you can't just go to the living room (adding)
BedroomOutCouchHover.jpg

- When you are in your room looking at the computer, you can't access the bed or closet (adding)
BedroomClosetBedArrow.jpg

- When you are in the living room, you can't just go to the guest room or entry hall (adding)
LivingRoomNavWip2.jpg

- When you are in the kitchen, you can't just go to the living room (adding)
kitchennavwip1.jpg

- Finally, when you are in the 'bed' section of the bedroom now, well there is an actual closet to click on now...

BedroomBedSSWip1.jpg

Edit: I will add new nav screen areas to this list, when I am working on the added nav points. I'd love suggestions!

Last edited:

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
I really love this game, it was the first (and only) game I've ever supported on patreon. It was after I played 0.2 and saw Jess, i guess. (Unfortunately only 10 bucks a motnh.) Later, I had some issues with my card after 0.5 and have to cancel my subscription. But to be honest after I played 0.5 I was kinda dissapointed and decided to wait for a moment to continue supporting him on patreon, even after i fixed the issue with my card. And I really am not sure if I want to or not. I'm definitely not enthusiastic as I was at the beginning. It's still my favorite but, I was expecting more content from t4bbo, after he reached his biggest milestone to be honest. Don't get me wrong I'm not threatening you guys, saying I won't support the game because of the last content or something, it's only 10$ in the end. It's just the view from an ex-patron. I also remember something about releasing new updates same day every month, so I was expecting the update to be on somewhere around 10-15th, but seeing it was going to be after an extra 10 days, I was even more hyped to expect more content. It was still more than 0.5, but at least I would expect to end day 7 in someway. In general the lenght was "okay" I guess. Neither too short to rage, nor too long to be amazed, in my opinion.

On the other hand, I'm really glad of his progress on his renders. They are pretty much amazing right now. I feel like he has got much better with handling the ligthning. The language seems better in comparision with the earlier releases. There are still some simple errors I see, but I'm not good at English, so I may be wrong. Story-wise; it seems all good for now and I'm sure you guys have something already on your mind, so I trust you :D

Sorry if this was too long, just wanted to throw my two cents about my favorite game :D Keep it up, good luck!
I get what you say and you don't have to be sorry for the long post, it is actually quite helpful to see that perspective, and thank you for being a patreon, even if it was in the past.

As always, I can't speak on behalf of @T4bbo , but being part of the game maybe I can help you understand the process and maybe convince you to become a Patreon again ;).

Regarding the releases, I think the problem is that with this level of complexity, reaching that amount of content in just a month was hard with the old equipment/team. Setting a team, leaving the job and buying new components are things that help rendering faster, but they also take time, specially if you consider how fast the economic growth has been (on July 5th he was 1800$) and that payments are monthly. I know some might say it should have been expected or whatever, but as a guy who's working with him I can tell he's doing his best.

Reactions: serhatdozdiyik

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I was being confusing before when I said getting to the living room from the hallway, and in retrospect I understand why people didn't understand what I meant.

The Living room isn't really a hallway, but when you leave your room, you have Christine's door, the actual hallway where the bathroom and entry is, and the Kitchen. The couch is right there, but you can't click on it to sit in the living room. You have to enter the kitchen first, then turn around.

This is the part ai was referring to earlier. This could be an excuse to do an update my interface mod (i.e. make it a bit easier to navigate), but that would be a bit more involved. I'm still working on the Steamier Mod at the moment.
Ah, got it! Yes, that is the other unintuitive navigation aspect with the current UI. Just highlighting the couch to enter the Living Room, and panning the camera to the right a bit more to show just the edge of Christine's door would do wonders to fix those.

Reactions: Jcj and T4bbo

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I get what you say and you don't have to be sorry for the long post, it is actually quite helpful to see that perspective, and thank you for being a patreon, even if it was in the past.

As always, I can't speak on behalf of @T4bbo , but being part of the game maybe I can help you understand the process and maybe convince you to become a Patreon again ;).

Regarding the releases, I think the problem is that with this level of complexity, reaching that amount of content in just a month was hard with the old equipment/team. Setting a team, leaving the job and buying new components are things that help rendering faster, but they also take time, specially if you consider how fast the economic growth has been (on July 5th he was 1800$) and that payments are monthly. I know some might say it should have been expected or whatever, but as a guy who's working with him I can tell he's doing his best.
Good to see things are ramping up for him, hopefully he will use the escalated pledges to actully do what you said, a monster rendering PC (two 1080i TX's perhaps, or two different machines to be able to use photoshop, etc as needed while rendering) and more people to help get this streamlined and cranking out.

The recent lotion scene actually incentivised me to pledge since it was very hot (just wish there was a version with no shirt because of reasons mentioned in an earlier post about her putting it back on after the uncle lotion scene, and who doesn't like hawt boobs with tanlines) and I like all the little animation bits, like Christine blinking.

Hopefully with more staff things like the in-game animations will increase as will animations for major other scenes that occur. Also, hopefully there will no longer be a cut-off mid-scene as we saw in the movie theater. I didn't like it when DoD did that with the pool game and not here either. :p Each release should end on the end of the day. :p

M

MantisK

It's not a matter of lack of creativity, but lack of time. Developing a game is not as easy as just writing and creating images: routes have to be planned, different scripts have to be designed...
Imagine it as a tree, first you need a big trunk and some thick branches, and then the little branches grow. The idea is to finish the main 'thick' branches and then develop the little ones. Right now you have more or less 4 main paths, and of course not everything is fully your choice, but what is?

I'm a TV producer with more than 4 decades experience advising on story development. Very few stories survive on one leg, exceptions like The Honeymooners do exist. The minor sub-plots and threads that grow beneath the surface are integral to having a viable story.
I understand the difference in building a game, as it requires the mechanics to allow those threads to live.
That being said, game end is still lazy writing. There is no action in these little games that is so critical not be surpassed based upon the created character development.
Yes, it is a fantasy that one joins and the characters are not always as the player perceives, especially in early builds. Assuming the girls are moral virgins, because that is your fantasy, may not be the path the developer envisions. In my experience, the girls that take the Big City route in life have a deep itch they intend to scratch, and maybe bending taboo's is not such a heinous thing.
This circles back to NTR, which is a taboo as well. Though my understanding is it involves a love commitment, not just a selfish "my pussy, all the pussy's are mine, I am Pussy Godnanomous!".
Pussy does what it wants, with the exception of being raped (and that is excluded in fantasies), and NTR implies ownership in the context of the whiners. This is about corruption, yes, and NTR is a variant in that realm. But it does not take a year to corrupt a woman. Many can be seduced into bending taboo's in days. I've seen things in the real world that would astonish you.
All that being said, this is not real, and is Pegasus flew down and joined the girls in the Jacuzzi it would be acceptable.
I may have lost the point, but who cares. I stand by my assessment.

Reactions: T4bbo
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes