gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes the taking off of the pants before entering the room is important, but mainly only or the imagery. Thanks for pointing that out - I've made it a point to have the pants off whenever I can starting on day 1, 'cuz that helps the horniness path.

The dialogue for shoulders will change between the first and second choice (pics will be different of course). If you do either the back or the shoulders first, the dialogue will be the same, with different pics.

Regardless, don't do the ass until you are on your third or fourth choice.
Note that each time you massage the ass, you add two to your own horniness.​

For the fourth choice, go with whichever one you liked the best, just don't pick the breasts at any time.

Myself, because I like the ass animation and the extra horny points for myself, I'd go:
back > shoulders > ass > ass
'cuz working up from the back to the shoulders fits the dialogue better (i.e. you have to lean forward to reach the shoulders, which...)
if you get shoulders at the last one uncle sticks his dick in christine's ass without consequences

Patan

May 28, 2017
thanks for sharing, i didn't even had time to play DoD and now this? fuck, life is hard :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: kiyiya

Dasati

May 30, 2017
As much as it pains me, I'm actually going to wait for another update or two, just to have more content to play through in one go.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Haven't played through the entire update yet (stopped after the lotion scenes *cough*) but anyone else wish that the "after-lotion" scene had an option with the shirt off? I mean depending on how the MC handled that scene he either left her with or without it, but the animation only has shirt on.

Would take the spiciness to 11 if both options (shirt/no shirt) were available, especially since it doesn't make sense (IMHO) for her to put her shirt back on after she is sun-burned and adding lotion all over her front. The last thing most people want is any rough clothing rubbing a sun-burn, plus why add the shirt back when she'd just get lotion all over it and then sleep in it?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone else getting an issue where the correct outfit is not being worn on day 7? I picked the shorts and shirt, but she is showing up in the skirt and top.

Whats the variable to change this, anyone know?

EDIT: Ok, its just a bug with the conversation outside the cafe on Day 7. Wrong outfit is picked for that as mentioned above. Once inside the correct outfit is showing.

zzuzn

Jun 4, 2017
Funny story choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do not even know what to choose in this situation. Probably, all the same the second.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
I didn't like how it abrubtly ended at the cinema. Also, the scene with Christine waking up without pantie is bugged. Hope I didn't miss some foreplay there.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
here is a guide:
Yeah that didn't work, keep getting error message

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 98: invalid syntax
config.console = True config.console_history_size = 100

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, as I've been hammering through WinMerge comparing scripts between my 0.0.5 Steamy Mod and the 0.0.6 'vanilla' script, I've noticed something.

So, the script is often written in the past tense, yet you are reacting to the story in real time. I'm thinking that this story would be better served telling it in the present tense, which makes sense since the dialogue is spoken in the preset tense, and since you are making the choices as you go along, as opposed to simply reading the story.

Such a change would require changing the tense of a number of words in the story, but t's a thought.

That's my observation. Carry on!

paladin07

May 28, 2017
OK, as I've been hammering through WinMerge comparing scripts between my 0.0.5 Steamy Mod and the 0.0.6 'vanilla' script, I've noticed something.

So, the script is often written in the past tense, yet you are reacting to the story in real time. I'm thinking that this story would be better served telling it in the present tense, which makes sense since the dialogue is spoken in the preset tense, and since you are making the choices as you go along, as opposed to simply reading the story.

Such a change would require changing the tense of a number of words in the story, but t's a thought.

Usually third person stories ("Sam stepped into the room and noticed...") and first person stories ("I stepped into the room and noticed...") are told in past tense, but second person stories ("you step into the room and notice....") are written in present tense. So, to the extent it is second person, I agree with you, present tense. Haven't played the new version yet (or the last version lately) so I do not remember.

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017

As far as I am concerned the game is written in present tense. It is true some narrator / transitions are written in past tense, but the game overall is present.

Reactions: paladin07

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It's not that big of a deal to me guys, just something I noticed (the present/past thing). Trying to adjust the relevent elements of the story now would probably take up valuable development time, but who knows, maybe another Babysitter fan will tackle this if it matters to them.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Error when im entering her room when she sleeps withouth panties. after massage (when she oils herself)

Reactions: dovanik
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes