Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
best results at the massage

take off pants before going into her room

when massage starts: shoulders > back > ass> shoulders

enjoy
Yes the taking off of the pants before entering the room is important, but mainly only or the imagery. Thanks for pointing that out - I've made it a point to have the pants off whenever I can starting on day 1, 'cuz that helps the horniness path.

The dialogue for shoulders will change between the first and second choice (pics will be different of course). If you do either the back or the shoulders first, the dialogue will be the same, with different pics.

Regardless, don't do the ass until you are on your third or fourth choice.
Note that each time you massage the ass, you add two to your own horniness.​

For the fourth choice, go with whichever one you liked the best, just don't pick the breasts at any time.

Myself, because I like the ass animation and the extra horny points for myself, I'd go:
back > shoulders > ass > ass
'cuz working up from the back to the shoulders fits the dialogue better (i.e. you have to lean forward to reach the shoulders, which...)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
FYI, my Interface Auto/Quicksave Mod works as is for 0.0.6. Link here (same as the one in my sig).

My Steamier mod however, will require some work, as I need to incorporate day 6 into it. I have a couple of ideas, and should be able to get it done within the next day or so.

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for the heads up then, the way they were posting made it seem like they were the dev.
Yup, collaborating in story writing. Regarding the original post, it was just food for thought, and as I said I thought it was an interesting topic to point out. Thanks for sharing your point of view too and good to see we agree somehow ;)

Oh, and thanks guys for the bug reports.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
FYI, my Interface Auto/Quicksave Mod works as is for 0.0.6. Link here (same as the one in my sig).

My Steamier mod however, will require some work, as I need to incorporate day 6 into it. I have a couple of ideas, and should be able to get it done within the next day or so.
Your a legend dont have much time anymore to mod games. Really should get staff to link the mods in op as there hard to find

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Your a legend dont have much time anymore to mod games. Really should get staff to link the mods in op as there hard to find
Thanks Jmolle2! What I've been patiently waiting for is for this thread to cross the threshold that allows Babysitter to get it's own forum section under Popular games, and hang out with the cool kids. That way, my mod threads can just be part of that section, rather than being 'orphaned' like they are now.

IMHO this is one of the best games on F-95 right now, we just need to get more people excited about it.

I'm sure this thread will hit 100+ pages soon enough. In the meantime, that's why I put the links to my three mods in my sig (they barely fit, I can't squeeze any more characters into my sig). Since I post in this thread regularly, I'm hoping that helps.

I woudn't mind at all having my mods linked in the OP. That's not up to me, though.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, time for my mini review of 0.0.6!

I enjoyed the content a lot. It's a slow progression in this update though, with a lot of setup for future updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The webcams are worth checking regularly in this update. Especially after the lotion rubdown scene...

No sex really in this update, so if you were looking for that, you may want to skip this update. A couple of teases maybe... Storyline-wise, I think things are progressing nicely, and was worth my time. Jessica continues to impress with her curves...

Overall, I continue to like how this story is shaping up. If you like story progression, it's worth your time, if you just want sex, you'll have to wait for future updates for that.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I let a mod know and he's looking at it now.

Now all we need is an updated walkthough... I'm sure the person (not me) that did the last one will chime in with one fairly soon.

Last edited:

anorth

Aug 27, 2017
This is frustrating, used the v5 walk through for the first 4 days and the software always fails even though I've taken Sonya with me to the meeting

Evis

May 4, 2017
This is frustrating, used the v5 walk through for the first 4 days and the software always fails even though I've taken Sonya with me to the meeting
You also need to work on the software. (at least twice)

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes