Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Downloaded just checking theres no drm or traceable content and that its 100 percent legit then will upload. Will take 5 minutes to verify and about 10 to upload to new sources

Reactions: SpookyDonut

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
T4bbo is the developer of this game, in case you are thinking that the person you were directing that comment to was the developer. I don't know whether the quoted poster is collaborating with T4bbo, but I just wanted to give you that heads up.
Thanks for the heads up then, the way they were posting made it seem like they were the dev.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
What... now I need to fap to this one too, first DoD, now this game... guys what are you doing to me :eek: I feel like my dick is going to fall off.

Reactions: Major Wanker

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The DoD download is taking me forever, even with the skunked version. Pepe didn't do a Mega upload before he went to bed, so if Jmolle2 works the magic I'll get that Babysitter first, which I'm perfectly OK with.

As for a steamy mod for 0.0.6, well I'll have to see where we are storywise first. Same for my interface mod (it may not be needed).

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The DoD download is taking me forever, even with the skunked version. Pepe didn't do a Mega upload before he went to bed, so if Jmolle2 works the magic I'll get that Babysitter first, which I'm perfectly OK with.

As for a steamy mod for 0.0.6, well I'll have to see where we are storywise first. Same for my interface mod (it may not be needed).
there is a mega skunked actually

Reactions: OhWee

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Suprised after the dod update your cock still exists
He red and swollen, and literally begs me not to strangle him anymore, it's enough for today... but i see that you already uploading this game bro, so we go again :biggrin:

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
there is a mega skunked actually

I've been refreshing that post waiting on one. Looks like it showed up in the last little bit. Much appreciated!

I'm still playing Babysitter first though!

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Looks like a good update judging from the CG. Having serious issues with all my other premium storage accounts have notified admin and asked for them to try and upload to other sources. There are some places i will never upload to so will leave that to the mods and will keep trying. Deffo pledging 60 dollars to this guy on the 1st of the month

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Thank you @Thrownaway13 for link, and @Jmolle2 for uploading so fast.
The joys of 1gb broadband, i average 950mb download speeds and 480mb upload speeds hence why every upload site i use is premium. im impatient, if you live in the uk i wouldnt advise gigaclear broadband unless you have alot of money or are willing to sell a kidney

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes