gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I should have Google Fiber within the next year. 1GBPS up and down. looking forward to downloading AAA games in a few seconds

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Shit

Anyone know how far you can get her points up to and how far you can take the massage?
OK, so as far as the massage, yeah you won't get very far, just give her a rub down. As far as trigger points.
Go find the lotion (don't uncover her, that's -2 Friend)
Say nothing: if Friend is > 10, sexy, otherwise, she'll ask you to wait outside.
For best results: Back, THEN shoulders, then ass, then anything but breasts.
Definitely check the webcam after you wrap that up...

No boost to Christine points here, although you may get a bit hornier...

---

OK, after playing through this, there will definitely be updates to both of my mods, just not tonight...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I hope I won't have to make her an instagram star. I cheer for Mr. Silver on this one. Wish to see him teaching her life while we learn yoga from her friend.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
@T4bbo Just a FYI, the last few episodes, the WatchingMovie21.jpg file never shows if you rub her leg during movie night and she drools and then goes to bed. We get the horniness +2 but it never shows why.

Ryo

May 28, 2017
Got an error/ bug

while loading 'background/day5_christineWokeup_05_naked.jpg'

someone got that too?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the first day of the update was great, but the second day really isn't even a day for now, all you get is jessica trying to make christine be her cam partner.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
OK, so as far as the massage, yeah you won't get very far, just give her a rub down. As far as trigger points.
Go find the lotion (don't uncover her, that's -2 Friend)
Say nothing: if Friend is > 10, sexy, otherwise, she'll ask you to wait outside.
For best results: Back, THEN shoulders, then ass, then anything but breasts.
Definitely check the webcam after you wrap that up...

No boost to Christine points here, although you may get a bit hornier...

---

OK, after playing through this, there will definitely be updates to both of my mods, just not tonight...
best results at the massage

take off pants before going into her room

when massage starts: shoulders > back > ass> shoulders

enjoy

Reactions: Cirro84
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes