M

MantisK

1) As you can see, the retarded/cunt is a matter of perspective and personal experiences.
2) Not a strange man, his uncles partner.
3) she is not mad mainly about going or not to the meeting, it is more the fact that she is left alone in a mall far from home and in a city she doesn't know that much.
4) come on, the writer is telling you the idea is not force fed NTR. If that's not enough for you, I don't know what else I can do...
Sorry:
1) eh
2) Not partner, client
3) party girl
4) forced if choice otherwise ends game

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Okay, let's see what's behind door number 1...
...more doors, okay. Let's try that door there...
...is that a jacuzzi? Okay, how do I go back? Oh, there's a "Turn back" icon, let's click it...
...okaaay, this isn't the room I was in before. Let's click that again...
...and now I'm in a different room altogether. Well, there are some doors, let's try this one...
...this place seems familiar. Let's try "Turn back" again...
...oh, look, another new room...
...delete game. :test:

U

User_166761

...is that a jacuzzi? Okay, how do I go back? Oh, there's a "Turn back" icon, let's click it...
...and now I'm in a different room altogether. Well, there are some doors, let's try this one...
yes, the navigation around the house is very weird, but it's a great game nonetheless.

Reactions: titit

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
I guess some people dont like room simulator games,to each his own. :test:

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
For those asking there is currently no Linux or walk through up yet! I will keep checking and make sure they are added asap.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Eh, the only place that's difficult to get to is the neices room because you have to enter the MC's bedroom and then come out to see her door. Every..single..time.. Other than that the navigation is pretty straight-foward, no pun intended.

Reactions: Vousetesconnard

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Getting to the living room from the hallway is also interesting, because you have to enter the kitchen first then turn around...

Reactions: Vousetesconnard

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Sorry:
4) forced if choice otherwise ends game
Eh, what? There is zero NTR in this game currently. What the hell are people blathhering about it for? All you have are your preconceptions and what you 'think' might happen, none of which have occured yet, and may never occur. At worst the neice went with her uncle to the office of the skeezy customer and the customer offered her a job. Hell, it's not been added that she even accepts it or not so there is zero 'forced' NTR or anything else in the game.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Getting to the living room from the hallway is also interesting, because you have to enter the kitchen first then turn around...
Really? I have been doing it wrong then because i have been able to enter the living room, the entire time, from the hallway by clicking on the left side of the screen when it highlights. XD

Reactions: paladin07

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
That's good to know Ozygator... I tried clicking on the couch and then gave up.

Reactions: jackkane
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes