OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I said this before in my 0.0.6 mini review several pages back, but stuff gets buried (that's a good thing for this thread at the moment), so I'll post this again, which jcj has been mentioning too.

This update involves a lot of setup for 0.0.7, with pretty much no hardcore action/with no bangin' going on, although there are some rather sexy moments.

So if you wanted sex, I suggest waiting for a bit. However, if you want story progression, then IMHO this is a decent update. If you want to see a nice ass massage animation, this update has that...

And if you simply want a lot of 'wham bam thank you ma'am', then this is not the game for you.

I enjoyed this update (even without my steamy mod), and it left me a LOT of places to go for my Steamy Mod (which at some point will become obsolete once the bangin' begins with the other characters, besides that incident which may or may not have happened in 0.0.5 depending on your dialogue choices).

I don't feel like I'm being strung along YET, and at this point IMHO there is no need for the M.M.P. (Milking My Patrons) flag to be thrown down. There are a number of ways this can now go in 0.0.7, and T4boo has really laid down the stakes for himself, as to how many paths he now has to make content for/may have to see through now:

Big Black Cock y/n?
Mr Silver y/n
Jessica y/n
oh and is anything going on with Jessica and her Brother? Hmmmm...
Edit: Can't forget Sonya...
- and -
Are you on the Friend or Horny path with Christine? We kind of need to have content for both paths, since people like to explore both...

Based on this, I kind of expect that the next few updates may seem 'smaller' than 0.0.6, which actually had a fair amount of story content since it could simply be 'linear' it being the 'weekend' and all.

The 'length/apparent size' of future updates may seem shorter for each path, because of the amount of content that will need to be generated, because of the multiple paths which now need to be developed further.

Sure T4boo could 'lop off' a few of these limbs and 'merge' the story back together a bit, but I for one would rather see the various paths mentioned here explored further.

I'm sure we all have various endgame 'wishlist' paths (in my case, I'd like to Bang Christine and Jessica in a threesome as an endgame path, and also watch Jessica bang Josh on cam at some point). The point is, there are a number of options as to where the story can go at this point, and I am hoping that T4boo can pull them all off...

Keep in mind that the title of this game is Babysitter, not 'Bangin' my Niece'. As such, these other paths are worthwhile to explore IMHO, and I for one am stil quite interested in this story that T4boo is trying to tell.

Last edited:

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Ever hear the phrase "patience is a virtue"? Tell you what young grashopper, go read a few IRL paper books, you know the kind that have more than just pictures and are more than 300-400 pages long. You *will* get scenes that aren't talked about in every chapter, and you won't know what's going on with every character 24/7.

This game isn't like you have spy camera's following on all the characters so you know instantly what they are doing all the time. The pacing is fine, and no it's *not* deliberately dragging things out, because guess what, people IRL aren't pre-cognicient to know 100% what every single person is doing 100% of the time. With that in mind (pretty much standard writing) every episode will probably not have an update for every single character.

As already mentioned, it's only been 6 days and Christine is masterbating from her uncle rubbing lotion on her. That's a pretty fast progression if you think about it.

TL;DR The game is more like a novel tthan a comic book or cliff note version, so sit back and justy let it unfold. If you're that impatient, then make a note to check every 3-4 versions instead, and you'll probably see progression on every characters storywhen you have a larger scale of events to parse through.
Thanks for the condescention, and not adressing a single thing i wrote.

Aug 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Jessica and brother scenes just reminded me; I guess it was a couple of updates ago, I remember t4bbo was thinking about doing a whole update/episode on introducing us to Jessica and her family. It was as a patreon post, or in a comment. Again, I'm not 100%, I may be wrong, but if not, is that still a thing?

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
The Jessica and brother scenes just reminded me; I guess it was a couple of updates ago, I remember t4bbo was thinking about doing a whole update/episode on introducing us to Jessica and her family. It was as a patreon post, or in a comment. Again, I'm not 100%, I may be wrong, but if not, is that still a thing?
Can't deny or confirm, as I'm not informed of every subplot... But if you read it and he had it in mind, I guess he'll do it eventually.

Reactions: serhatdozdiyik

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Did the script.rpy fix ever get added to the OP? Or a fixed version? There were a couple of typos in the script when 0.0.6 was first released...

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Does T4boo usually posts previews? Just wondering as it's been two weeks since his last patreon post.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes