Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
His main page has been raped it seems so. He had no nudity, and disclaimer that there is no incest but still he had to remove most of his page. Have no idea how it works as there are still devs with normal, streightforward incest screaming from their pages. Hope Babysitter will stay healthy

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
His main page has been raped it seems so. He had no nudity, and disclaimer that there is no incest but still he had to remove most of his page. Have no idea how it works as there are still devs with normal, streightforward incest screaming from their pages. Hope Babysitter will stay healthy
Honestly from what I gathered reading lewdlab's warnings and such to other patreons he kind of made it out that they are only really going after big money makers it seems.

From what I understand they really don't care about the Russian teeangers making 200 bucks a month or something, because it isn't worth the effort due to how small their team is.

Which kind of makes sense since devs bringing in multiple thousands have been hit, and not smaller fish.

But back on topic, hopefully he doesn't plan on changing much in game and just edits his page.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
According to LewdLab/Dr. Sin, the only thing that Patreon wanted changed was how the 'public' part of the pages looked. And of course the games couldn't be linked to publicly if the game contained any of the 'big 5' (incest, bestiality, rape, loli/shota, necrophilia). They had no interest whatsoever in what was behind the paywall...

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
is there any news when we'll have a new version? almost a month has passed, hopefully it won't take almost two months like last version

Zal

May 5, 2017
LOOKING VERY FORWARD, for the next version!!!!!marvelous game!!!!Keep it up T4bbo master!:cool:

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
So, that spoiler can maybe pull me back in. But if it turns out to be another "oh, it was just a dream " switcheroo , i'm outta here. And, no , it's not about "yey, penetration ! ", it's "yey, the plot is moving along ! "

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, that spoiler can maybe pull me back in. But if it turns out to be another "oh, it was just a dream " switcheroo , i'm outta here. And, no , it's not about "yey, penetration ! ", it's "yey, the plot is moving along ! "
You know, I do have a Babysitter mod for what ails ya... which I'll keep updating until the bangin' kicks up...

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
What the hell is going on with those boots? Did some unlucky lass get teleported inside the bench of that restaurant both?!? Poor gal, someone should rescue her!
Could the boots belong to the foot in crotch?

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Could the boots belong to the foot in crotch?
Probably, but they are 'embedding' inside the bench texture. Yeah I'm being nitpicky, I probably should just ignore that... I miss minor details like that all the time in my own rendering, but it just jumped out at me...

Reactions: crugh2112

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Probably, but they are 'embedding' inside the bench texture. Yeah I'm being nitpicky, I probably should just ignore that... I miss minor details like that all the time in my own rendering, but it just jumped out at me...
I'm pretty sure this is Jess trying to get you on her team and to talk your niece Jesse's friend and to being a web model. Of course this leads to the further Corruption of your niece, but you at least Dodge an NTR scene with Mr Silver. Everybody's happy.:cool:

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I'm pretty sure this is Jess trying to get you on her team and to talk your niece Jesse's friend and to being a web model. Of course this leads to the further Corruption of your niece, but you at least Dodge an NTR scene with Mr Silver. Everybody's happy.:cool:
Amen, Brother, Amen !

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
But the question is if there will be anything with Mr. Silver at all. Hope so but knowing how some fans react to other males I have some doubts:/

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just pimpin' the other babysitter threads:

There are three other threads related to Babysitter currently (not counting the various version request threads):

The Art Assets/Fan Art thread:

My interface mod:

And my steamier version mod (which now includes my interface mod):

Am I missing any other Babysitter related threads?
It's up to the moderators as to whether these should be included in the OP. I wouldn't mind seeing them there. Once this thread crosses a certain threshold, Babysitter might get a seat with the popular kids, but until then...

I'd also like to see a few other artists get excited about doing fan art for this game. This really is one of the better games we talk about around here, and I'm looking forward to future updates.

I mean, look at this promo pic that Paladin07 was nice enough to share, oh goodness...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The backstory behind this one... I mean, remember that this is a POV game, so who is that guy in the background....
I suppose this could be a 'you see yourself in the mirror' shot, but I'm thinking it's the guy that lives with her...

But I digress. I look forward to the day when Babysitter reaches Popular game status, and in the meantime we can keep on keepin' on with building more excitement for this game!!!

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Just pimpin' the other babysitter threads:

There are three other threads related to Babysitter currently (not counting the various version request threads):

The Art Assets/Fan Art thread:

My interface mod:

And my steamier version mod (which now includes my interface mod):

Am I missing any other Babysitter related threads?
It's up to the moderators as to whether these should be included in the OP. I wouldn't mind seeing them there. Once this thread crosses a certain threshold, Babysitter might get a seat with the popular kids, but until then...

I'd also like to see a few other artists get excited about doing fan art for this game. This really is one of the better games we talk about around here, and I'm looking forward to future updates.

I mean, look at this promo pic that Paladin07 was nice enough to share, oh goodness...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The backstory behind this one... I mean, remember that this is a POV game, so who is that guy in the background....
I suppose this could be a 'you see yourself in the mirror' shot, but I'm thinking it's the guy that lives with her...

But I digress. I look forward to the day when Babysitter reaches Popular game status, and in the meantime we can keep on keepin' on with building more excitement for this game!!!
I think the guy is the MC because you are shown as having a shaved head in other scenes,. Occasionally, the game gives you a third-person view of you and whatever lady you are with, such as the side view of your crotch over your nieces butt during the massage scene.

Last edited:

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I think the guy is the MC because you are shown as shaved head in other scenes,.
True, but so is Jessica's brother, who we've already seen isn't too shy to walk up to Sis butt naked. Hope you're right, though. They've wasted a good deal of 0.6 tying the MC to Jessica.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes