portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
.7 is not actually up yet (for anyone). I won't get a link, because I am only a $5 and there first release is to $20 patrons 2 days before it goes to the $10 patrons.

Speaking of which, does any one have access to " "
Ahh, he said that he updated the game today on tfgamessite.

Dr.izzt

Oct 12, 2017
I am glad I gave this one a another try with the walk-through as it is a well developed one but going forward i will make sure to use a lot of game saves to makes sure i don't miss out... or wait for the next walk-through.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
bruh when the release coming???
2 hours ago, T4bbo wrote:

Uploading... will take up to 4 hours. 2h

So, perhaps at 2 or 3 am, he will publish the links on Patreon to the current .7 for the $20 and up patreons..., then in two more days (Monday morning here in Florida's EDT (GMT -5)), it will be out for $10 patreons.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
im confedent someon will share it today.this month lesser games have had f95 members increase to top patreonage so they got released on day 1

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Nice! This is one of the games I'm supporting: I liked how the author used multiple points of view, I like how he built up the story (the cams and spying parts are pretty funny), and I like the characters and choices he planned out (we will see if they're fake or not)
Just let's hope the ntr haters crybabies don't ruin this game too (like bb) by forcing the creator to turn the game in a plain and boring mess.

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
Nice! This is one of the games I'm supporting: I liked how the author used multiple points of view, I like how he built up the story (the cams and spying parts are pretty funny), and I like the characters and choices he planned out (we will see if they're fake or not)
Just let's hope the ntr haters crybabies don't ruin this game too (like bb) by forcing the creator to turn the game in a plain and boring mess.
That's the idea ;)

Reactions: xSaga
May 19, 2017
Maybe 40 minutes left until some forum members lose their minds?
I'm really surprised that hasn't been happened yet. Maybe that means they finally understand that hundred forum post about "where is the new update?" "when is the new update will uploaded?" etc., etc. has not speeding up the process, just slowing down, cause the mods will need to take care of the bullsh*t...

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes