Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
By this point, I think I'm speechless. I'm not sure how many more updates like this I can take before I give up. At version 0.03, this game was one of the few I was really hyped for. At version 0.07, it has plummeted down so hard I'm not even sure I should get my hopes up at all. I'm afraid to like this game.

U

User_10739

Load my save and get instantly killed, fucking great update...

May 28, 2017
nice and interesting comment shafebook. Anyway. if NTR faggots turn this game into garbage i'm just not gonna play it. how about that zalook?
Though It does seem that I will have to wait for a proper walkthrough/finished game at this point.

what's your problem, why are you call people faggots just because they have a different fetish than you?
you can also write comments without offending people,

sorry for my bad English

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
what's your problem, why are you call people faggots just because they have a different fetish than you?
you can also write comments without offending people,

sorry for my bad English
I see you neglected to read his comment first.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, that felt really really short. But it's pretty neat. I love there is some branching and Mr. Silver has his route as for now. I hope it won't be cutted off like every subroute with males in DMD. I really like it. In 2-3 updates it will be clear if it's worth it for me. Has potential

Reactions: Jcj and User_166761

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Having an issue where I can't access the dev menu or console, even though I've run Unren. Anyone got any ideas?

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I remember playing an earlier version and getting frustrated that the MC is basically trapped in his own home, unable to leave, or watch TV, or take a nap, or read, or meditate, or make time pass in any way... except for walking in on his niece in the shower. Apparently the shit remains the same. All "choices" lead only to one result, usually bad.

On top of that, the visual orientation is severely warped. On the balcony, the perspective is looking into the apartment, but the only button to go inside is labeled "Turn back" which, if logically obeyed, would make you turn around and leap to your death. The interior layout of the apartment is like some Lovecraftian nightmare that makes no sense.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
pretty forgetable update tbh so i cant wait for t4bbo and develop full time cause this story is a special one.i really wanna get down and dirty with sonya.at first only jess atteacted me but as the uldates went on the kther two girls got even hotter

Reactions: Darkaura

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What's with all these weird clothes changes? First the dress of Jessica is black and when you leave the Cinema it's actually red, inside the cinema Christine wears this top thing and suddenly changes to a New York jersey or something? x'D

One minute later you get the "Go after her" choice without getting a notification that anyone (probably Jessica) left.

Reactions: dussalant

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
Hmm so in this update the secretary I fucked updates ago brings her husband into the office and he kills you. Fan-fucking-tastic. 2nd game today that has ruined my save file.
Someone has a save where she does not die with a punch from Sonia's husband ... kkkk
do u have a save before the message scene in the room???? ty
Same. Had save in caffe from last version. And in new version got killed. Worst update ever.
hey guys! Regarding that, if you are going to download a save file, you might as well change the parameter where you've fucked her using a website like "Renpy Save Editor". I don't know exactly which one it was, but you can find it easily, and that way you can keep the exact same decisions you made except for this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: paladin07

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
Ok, so now the plot got a few needed steps. We finally get to see Chris making a decision on Mr.Silver's job offer. We begin to understand Jessica a bit better. Now, i know that Chris' decision is going to give the anti-ntr crowd a hissy fit, but fellas, i'm anti-ntr too, and i'm cool with it, the Dev already opened a door out of it , when the MC offers to teach the Niece self-defense. Maybe Mr. Silver might get a kick in the nuts after all !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The story has already insinuated that Laundry Room Guy busted a nut in her so it's hard to get past that...
Wtf, where? :eek:

Last edited:

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Fine, but she doesn't say to the MC, "oh, i'm never setting foot there again " when she gets back home. So, even if she's just dipping her toe, it's gonna carry over to the next update. My take on it, she could be the perfect mole for the MC to turn the tables on Mr. Silver and his shitty deal. Of course, i have no idea if that's where this is going. You could also go with the MC playing White Knight , and "saving " her from herself. Or something else entirely.

Reactions: Darkaura and Jcj

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
Fine, but she doesn't say to the MC, "oh, i'm never setting foot there again " when she gets back home. So, even if she's just dipping her toe, it's gonna carry over to the next update. My take on it, she could be the perfect mole for the MC to turn the tables on Mr. Silver and his shitty deal. Of course, i have no idea if that's where this is going. You could also go with the MC playing White Knight , and "saving " her from herself. Or something else entirely.
OR making her fall inevitably in a NTR route, no matter what you do, just to see the reaction in this thread x'Dx'Dx'D

(Before all the posts complaining, chill, I'm just kidding)

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes