Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
DarkSilver LOST patrons the month he turned Eric's god mode on. Every other month he gained patrons. And he continues to gain patrons every month since he said "there will be no more Eric content."
According to graphtreon:
He was growing steadily in incredible pace until 0.4 (Eric was strongly present already). 0.5 was a peak of his fast growthrate and last version with Eric. 0.6 was the only version that lost some people (30-40), but it's not significant to even count it. Moreover it's already Ericless version so it might mean that some of those who were there for NTR left. I was a patron and I left BB back then. Since 0.6 growth is slow but steady. Not even close to its initial one. No clear evidence that Eric made some damage except for 0.3 being the best version attention-wise. It was pretty much his version.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
According to graphtreon:
He was growing steadily in incredible pace until 0.4 (Eric was strongly present already). 0.5 was a peak of his fast growthrate and last version with Eric. 0.6 was the only version that lost some people (30-40), but it's not significant to even count it. Moreover it's already Ericless version so it might mean that some of those who were there for NTR left. I was a patron and I left BB back then. Since 0.6 growth is slow but steady. Not even close to its initial one. No clear evidence that Eric made some damage except for 0.3 being the best version attention-wise. It was pretty much his version.
Pretty sure Eric was introduced in 0.4, man.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
According to graphtreon:
You don't know what are you talking about. Look, I was one of the 40 patrons. We talked a lot each other. Next day after 0.4 release 45 of us cancel or drop our pledges. Believe me he lost a lot of money with that update. Why do you think he changed the game. FOR 4-5 people crying , meh. Go under 0.4 release more than 1200 comments. At least %80 negative.
For babysitter dev actually asked patrons as I recall. So I don't see any problem with that. I mean I'm not gonna play it anymore but at least dev honest

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
Still, you shouldn't really care about moans in this thread at this point as it's mostly an effect of a really small update. If it won't change that's something worth analysis.
I know I know, T4bbo has always stated that the main story is already planned and this sort of comments can help in some details, but won't change the core.

I see many comments regarding the system/mechanics of the game. The fact is that T4bbo published a poll in the Patreon page and Patrons decided it was better to advance the story and leave a change of mechanics for later. Maybe once we've reached 0.1 he can start working on it, or the moment he adds some guys to the team, but right now is a pending thing.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
0.6 was the only version that lost some people
The whole topic became an issue in July, the month he lost patrons, and many on Patreon saying they were dropping or reducing their rate until it was fixed.
I would say that those who hate it are just vocal.
And the same could be said for the advocates.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Pretty sure Eric was introduced in 0.4, man.
Can't argue without a way to check that. I'm sure it was 0.2. I looked for it but it's hard to find. I've found some comments regarding 0.2 with Military Camp so it's probably it. 0.3 for sure.
You don't know what are you talking about. Look, I was one of the 40 patrons. We talked a lot each other. Next day after 0.4 release 45 of us cancel or drop our pledges. Believe me he lost a lot of money with that update. Why do you think he changed the game. FOR 4-5 people crying , meh. Go under 0.4 release more than 1200 comments. At least %80 negative.
For babysitter dev actually asked patrons as I recall. So I don't see any problem with that. I mean I'm not gonna play it anymore but at least dev honest
Yes pretty much for a couple of people. I've been there as well. 80% were negative comments for sure. 9/10 of those comments were made by a 3-4 people. That was the way I've found this forum in fact. It doesn't seem to affect him moneywise during 0.4 according to data. DS is the most obiedient dev on this site so it's nothing weird he did what he did.
I know I know, T4bbo has always stated that the main story is already planned and this sort of comments can help in some details, but won't change the core.

I see many comments regarding the system/mechanics of the game. The fact is that T4bbo published a poll in the Patreon page and Patrons decided it was better to advance the story and leave a change of mechanics for later. Maybe once we've reached 0.1 he can start working on it, or the moment he adds some guys to the team, but right now is a pending thing.
That's reasonable. Don't let people decide what's best for your game that's for sure. Clear development path is essential.
And the same could be said for the advocates.
Ofc. Opting for something is always vocal if there is enough people after it. But except for a few rare cases advocates aren't trying to be offensive while being attacked by those who are against is a common thing. Emotions should be kept in bay. Let me quote irredeemable: "NTR is not my thing but it doesn't bother me either. I actually think that it's a fairly popular fetish which happens to be despised by a very vocal minority."

Last edited:

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Can't argue without a way to check that. I'm sure it was 0.2. I looked for it but it's hard to find. I've found some comments regarding 0.2 with Military Camp so it's probably it. 0.3 for sure.
You know what, you were correct about 0.2. My bad.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Wait, the niece has actually fucked the black guy now?

No 'NTR' in this game, what a fucking joke...
There is no sex scene with the black guy, there is nothing in the picture files and all I saw was the black guy doing some groping while she worked out. Some ppl want ntr so bad that they start imagining it and start talking about things that haven't happened. If christine screwed him, there were no renders of the deed happening......could be a scene where she talks about it but I have seen no such scene.
I hope T4boo stays true to the "there is no ntr in babysitter" ....or atleast make it avoidable to make both types of players happy.

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
You can just flip the variable using the console, if console is enabled. Or use a savegame editor.

SonyaFucked = 0

Will get you past that scene intact, and then you won't have to 'rewind' to day 6 again...
damn! she was so tight. thanks a lot mate. gonna change the variable and live with the memories.

Reactions: Darkaura

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Some ppl want ntr so bad that they start imagining it and start talking about things that haven't happened.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't a fan who point it out.

I missed something probably. When do we have this black guy? Is he a part of a last update?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

I missed something probably. When do we have this black guy? Is he a part of a last update?
No...you didnt miss anything. Either she did it and talked about doing it or it just simply didn't happen. Just saying that there is no scene in the pictures other than the black guy pressing his junk into her butt while she works out. WHats his name btw...feels wrong just calling him "the black guy" lol

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017

There is no sex scene with Robert (the black guy) and when I asked what he meant to the guy who said it for the first time he didn't reply. There's also no text about her fucking him, that's just made up by somebody.

Reactions: Shardoom and OhWee

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
wow this guy really milks this game, piss poor update.
I wouldn't say piss poor but the game is definately progressing really slow in terms of the relationships with the mc....I wont pledge for this game at its current rate of progression. 7 releases and there is 2 dream sequences, a handjob and a sex scene that leads to a game over(ifrc). This is progressing much slower than DmD and I thought that game is going slow with character relationships lol.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
There is no sex scene with Robert (the black guy) and when I asked what he meant to the guy who said it for the first time he didn't reply. There's also no text about her fucking him, that's just made up by somebody.
I though so. Some people are just being paranoid I suppose. I wouldn't mind such a scene but people should chillax. Funny how sexualized image black people have here. No one would say a word about asian guy:p

Reactions: dbp5ca and Jcj

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey, Laundromat guy has a name! And apparently it's Robert! I'll probably forget it (again) though...

At least when I called him Laundromat guy people had a good idea who I meant.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I think the biggest issue I have so far with the game is that nearly every sexually forward act in any way ends with a game over. The Sonya husband thing is IDIOTIC. Horrible design right there. I don't mind bad ends, but getting a bad end for a choice made days ago with no real signaling that it was a bad end is something else.
I mean, I thought it was pretty obvious that fucking Sonya was going to lead to a game over eventually.
It didn't make me feel great, but I did see it coming a mile away (even though I don't have @Kasey's spidey senses).

Reactions: Darkaura

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
There is no sex scene with the black guy, there is nothing in the picture files and all I saw was the black guy doing some groping while she worked out. Some ppl want ntr so bad that they start imagining it and start talking about things that haven't happened. If christine screwed him, there were no renders of the deed happening......could be a scene where she talks about it but I have seen no such scene.
I hope T4boo stays true to the "there is no ntr in babysitter" ....or atleast make it avoidable to make both types of players happy.
No NTR at all is better though. Or you end up walking on eggshells afraid to do or say the wrong thing and end up cucked into oblivion.

3.90 star(s) 186 Votes