Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Trying to follow the old wt since I am replaying it and seems I dont get the option to infect mr silvers device. Any hints or tips?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Vanilla game still seems to be bugged when it comes to properly recording whether you had sex with Jessica if you fuck her in the ass. I get the ending that actually tells you the game is bugged if I do that.

Edit: Actually I get the same thing if I fuck Jessica on the Yacht without fucking her in the ass as well. No issues if I go to Christine instead.

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Is there anyone who managed to build a working Linux distribution for 0.1.9 from Windows version? Mine launches, but when I try to load a save or start a new game, it crashes with this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no matter how I made the build. Ren'Py versions of the game and my OS are the same (7.2.2).
It works fine when launched from Ren'Py SDK, though.

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Was hoping the MC would have a little fun with Jessica in the kitchen, little disappointed, and didn't feel like much really happened considering the wait.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I took a look at the yacht's fuck scene for MC and Jess and it looks like it doesn't set the following variable if you fuck Jess:

$ SleepWithJessFix = 1

I fixed that in my mod, but for anyone just wanting to tweak the vanilla script file you can just add that to event

label JessFirstFuck:

So if you get the bugged ending after fucking Jess that is most likely why. I just tested it with my fix and it works. The vanilla game does set that variable if you reject Jess but not if you fuck her.

JayJefferson

Jul 18, 2017
It's nice to see new update. Hopefully game won't be rushed now since T4bbo wants to work on the second game. This story is one of the best among the renpy games in the community. The day on Silver's yacht was awesome it felt like Uncharted or James Bond haha.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Trying to follow the old wt since I am replaying it and seems I dont get the option to infect mr silvers device. Any hints or tips?
not sure if you have been answered but you didn't say what path you are following and i think if you take the Robert path ie you dont take her with you to Silvers Company and then letting her work for Silver (both NTR and None NTR) then you dont get to bug Silver but instead you bug Robert if i remeber right.

Reactions: Rebeldad
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes