lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Yes, it's intentional. Unlike Erica, where she will be more willing to do sexual things with you when relationship points are higher, for Angelica it is other way around. The story will slowly unfold why... during pool scenario with Erica there are already some hints.

When you are strict and dominant she is more attracted to you even if you parent her harshly, if you are trying to be nice, she considers it as weakness and she's trying to use you. All around she's is not supposed to be sweat character, but rather spoiled brat without father figure so far... that's why her name - Angelica - "being like an angel" - oxymoron.

I get some complaints from people who want to treat her well and want love/romantic route with her without being used as sugar daddy and without being too harsh on her. Both routes will eventually have possibility to go for more romantic settings. However only strict daddy route will save her from doing Lewd stuff on internet for a living. Also on strict daddy route most of harsh admonishings are avoidable (e.g. dildo embarassment happens only if you did something naughty before - i.e. spying on her)
Everyone understands that Angelica sees kindness as weakness, but kindness is also showing that you care more about the people you love than yourself.

For a person like Angelica, if a serious situation happens and Mike gets injured, will Angelica have no remorse? Or will she understand another meaning of kindness?

I thought that "Sugardaddy" would go in this direction, but what you said now makes me very doubtful. :cautious::HideThePain:

Reactions: Aiden619

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Bamboo Polishing Extravaganza - in this vibrant snapshot, Jane is showcased in the heart of the hostel, meticulously polishing towering bamboo structures.

Schielk

Formerly 'DirtyMind01'
Feb 10, 2023
View attachment 305772

Overview:
You play in a role of a quite known and popular modeling photographer. That's how you met the woman of your life and despite her already having a kid (hot grown up girl now), you married her. It didn't take much time and you managed to give her your own child, so wanted boy. It seems for you that all dreams came true... however, your wife starts to get frustrated after some time... especially due to fact that while you're photoshooting hot girls in their bikinis she must take care of your son diapers. She insists she wanna get back to work and materialise her skills as event manager. You fully support her in this decision, but problem is she expects now that you're going to spend much more time with housework and son's diapers. However, that is something you can't afford as you're at the top of your career. Older half-sister is not the solution at all, as she is quite spoiled, spending all the free time with twitching how she plays the games or makes her make-up. Yeah, you realise that you were too soft on her, but every time you wanted to slap her face or spank her ass for being so arrogant, you just could not... she's is not your daughter after all. The only solution is to hire a babysitter...​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-03
Release Date: 2024-01-31
Developer: T4bbo -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Other Game: Babysitter
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Android Users:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Cheat Mod* - Gallery Mod* - Fan Sigs
4SS F4CTOR thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 305475 View attachment 305465 View attachment 305466 View attachment 305467 View attachment 305468 View attachment 305469 View attachment 305470 View attachment 305471 View attachment 305472 View attachment 305473 View attachment 305474
Brother when is the damn update coming??!

BlackIsBetter

Jul 22, 2022
That was Uncle Mike. He was the protag of the first game. So far there is only one character that overlaps with the last one and that is Jessica.
No, the protagonist of this game was definitely bald originally. But that was years ago before that whole thing that happened with the Dev and their spouse.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can't wait for Erica romance content to really start developing. We have had some good moments so far, but the best is yet to come imo.

Honestly though I would feel really bad cheating on Lara, so I don't know what to do.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I can't wait for Erica romance content to really start developing. We have had some good moments so far, but the best is yet to come imo.

Honestly though I would feel really bad cheating on Lara, so I don't know what to do.
You convince her that it would best for Erica to get experience with people she knows, trusts, who won't hurt her, more experienced...

winkwinknudgenudge...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You convince her that it would best for Erica to get experience with people she knows, trusts, who won't hurt her, more experienced...

winkwinknudgenudge...
And maybe if I'm lucky Lara will eat Erica out while I watch. I would love to see something like that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes