xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
T4bbo; I've come up with an idea, Joshy could start pestering Angelica if she could get a little flask, with Ericas Bathwater... :devilish: :devilish:
or put Angelica trough some quests, to get Ericas undies, bras, etc,
Erica gets fearsome about the stalking and asks MC for protection,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: L0b0ts and MAGO-DAG

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
I think that the new tag system is extremely long overdue. It should be a requirement for NTR content to be 100% clear at the beginning. Netorase, Netorare, etc. as well as whether it forced or if it is optional or skippable (those two are not the same).

Biggest issue for the non-Netorare players is not wanting to be forced into that content. As long as the info is provided honestly at the beginning then they have no cause for complaint if the game has Netorare in it.

If however the Netorare content is added in later, or not listed in the tags, or introduced in some other underhanded way, then the dev can fuck right off. That is basically turning the game itself into some kind of Meta-Netorare.

Unfortunately, since the concept of Netorare involves forcing something on someone else, in this case fucking someone else's girl, for example. It very much fits that theme to insert Netorare (or such elements into a non-NTR path) into the game. This makes me think that many of the pro-Netorare player-base are being antagonistic toward non-Netorare players as it would fit their preference if Netorare elements are forced on non-Netorare players against their will.

Not saying all pro-Netorare players are like that, but I feel that it appears a few are given how antagonistic they are towards players that don't want to be forced to engage with that particular kink.

And by the same token, I think there are some anti-Netorare players who seem to object to the pro-Netorare players having that particular kink in the first place. They are just as bad as they are trying to force their own views on others.

--Edit: God damn it. Tried to be more clear by replacing NTR everywhere with Netorare and replaced NTR with the wrong word. I was referring to Netorare in this post.

Last edited:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Tony is mostly harmless compared to in the Eleanor franchise and Biff in Fashion Business who basically takes over Monicas Fashion magazine empire and makes Monica his bitch and part of a bigger plot with many players.

In Eleanor game franchise Eleanors husband Drake ends up in prison because Eleanor ends up testifying against him, even though he was innocent. :eek::eek:

"The day that Kevin went through his old computer files and found some old cryptocurrency was the day his life turned around. After selling it for a small fortune, the first thing he did was reach out to Don Mario and give him a forgiving sum for their unfortunate run in and gave a bit more if he could bring Eleanor to his place. The Don delivered and Eleanor was tied restrained and secretly filmed. It was the best ten thousand he had ever spent in his life.
But Kevin knew that if he did not do something soon, he knew he would blow his money and be back to nothing. So he started a real estate firm and bought up some buildings back in Passion City and worked remote. He made his investment back in months and realized he had an empire in the making right at his fingertips. He had enough spare money for five or even ten more visits from Eleanor, but when he turned on the news he found out that was not going to happen.
Don Mario was arrested and apparently, he and Eleanor's husband Drake went into some failed business together and they both faced jail time. Kevin thought it would be the perfect time to strike and snatch Eleanor for himself and train her to be the obedient little "fuck slut" he knew she could be. But she moved out of range of his grasp and without Mario's help, he was left to replay the film he made fo her and jerk off to in. He knew he was going to get to her eventually, it was just a matter of when.
In the meantime, he focused on his company and hired a very young and naive girl named Amber Davis. She had the true heart of a salesperson but the simple-mind of a young person. It was easy to turn her once he did some digging and found a video file of her and three guys going at it on a beer pong table. She bent to his will instantly and gave her a simple task; find and recruit Eleanor at all costs or the video goes straight to her father.

Eleanor was his most prized little slut and made sure she knew that. And the best way he would show it to her was by servicing his cock every day at work with her mouth in the morning, her pussy in the afternoon and her ass before clocking out. Despite her foul mouth and resistance to do so, she knew who was the real person in charge. He did everything he could to break her and make her into the "fuck slut" he knew deep down she desired to be. But she needed more training, the kind you can't get from nine to five in an office. He sent an invite/command to her telling her to come to his place after work to continue her lesson. Her first response was no, but after forwarding a video of her play8ing with herself in the office and a webcam of her sucking him off, she changed her tune and asked what time she should be there.

Kevin lost everything once Paige and Eleanor exposed his little blackmailing ring as well as his theft of company funds. The second they left his office, he knew he was about to be let go. He tried to play the system and resign with dignity and take his little scheme elsewhere, but he never got the luxury. The company filed a complaint and once evidence showed up of his blackmailing of female co-workers and mistreatment of company funds, he was arrested before he could even get out of the lobby.
He spent all his stolen money on an attorney who won his case but left him without a dime to his name and with a reputation like his after leaving a company, no sensible person would hire him. He took shelter in a rundown shack on the outside of town, trying to piece his life together and whatever money he could put together, he spent on food and drinks at a local bar. And while he sipped his bottom shelf drink on ice, he could not shake the anger he had for the two sluts that ratted him out and would give anything to get back at them for ruining his life."

View attachment Eleanor_3_-_Violet_Aster.webp

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think that the new tag system is extremely long overdue. It should be a requirement for NTR content to be 100% clear at the beginning. Netorare, Netorase, etc. as well as whether it forced or if it is optional or skippable (those two are not the same).

Biggest issue for the non-Netorase players is not wanting to be forced into that content. As long as the info is provided honestly at the beginning then they have no cause for complaint if the game has Netorase in it.

If however the Netorase content is added in later, or not listed in the tags, or introduced in some other underhanded way, then the dev can fuck right off. That is basically turning the game itself into some kind of Meta-Netorase.

Unfortunately, since the concept of Netorase involves forcing something on someone else, in this case fucking someone else's girl, for example. It very much fits that theme to insert Netorase (or such elements into a non-NTR path) into the game. This makes me think that many of the pro-Netorase player-base are being antagonistic toward non-Netorase players as it would fit their preference if Netorase elements are forced on non-Netorase players against their will.

Not saying all pro-Netorase players are like that, but I feel that it appears a few are given how antagonistic they are towards players that don't want to be forced to engage with that particular kink.

And by the same token, I think there are some anti-Netorase players who seem to object to the pro-Netorase players having that particular kink in the first place. They are just as bad as they are trying to force their own views on others.
There is no netorase stuff in this it's all netorare except for one possible cuck scene with Lara.

Reactions: sigvar

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
That's the whole story you are the one that can't handle the already existing well established story and try to shut everyone else down that is enjoying the story. Issues in the relationship is why MC goes to therapist, camshow storyline, model shoot storyline, MC's house storyline, neighbours storyline, gym storyline, hostel storyline, because the minority of you don't like one character and associated storyline, you all come up with so much BS trying to shut it down all together, while I am presenting facts. You are like spoilt brats, being a bigger asshole than Tony.
Just fucking tired of him in every update like it’s his own fucking game. When was the last time Sasha was in an update? All we’re asking is can we get a fuckin update without your hero Tony in it, or will you breakdown and cry if your scarecrow Tony isn’t there
IMG_1109.gif IMG_1563.gif

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Just fucking tired of him in every update like it’s his own fucking game. When was the last time Sasha was in an update? All we’re asking is can we get a fuckin update without your hero Tony in it, or will you breakdown and cry if your scarecrow Tony isn’t there
View attachment 3800535 View attachment 3800534
Sasha won't do nudes that why she was replaced your royal highness. OH, the characters in the game are actually in the game, boo hoo.

Deleted member 7535870

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
I think the Tony-lovers didn't get it why Tony is the most hated, it's not for the Ntr itself but it's because we have the impression that Dev concentrates half of his budget to create content with a harmless dude while he have more interresting character like John and Tyron and a lot of other character falls behind like Erica,Jane,Jessica ect... because of the lot of attention Dev is giving him
Me, i am more into both side if a game have Ntr i'll play it if the ntr it's avoidable more enjoyable for me but in this game let be honest even the Big NTR-lovers are tired of Tony
Again it would be not a problem if the game titel was "The corruption of Lara" or "Tonysitter" but it's not the case, Game name's Babysitters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 3800535 View attachment 3800534
Tbf we did have that first pool party update without him and it was my favourite update yet.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I think that the new tag system is extremely long overdue. It should be a requirement for NTR content to be 100% clear at the beginning. Netorare, Netorase, etc. as well as whether it forced or if it is optional or skippable (those two are not the same).

Biggest issue for the non-Netorase players is not wanting to be forced into that content. As long as the info is provided honestly at the beginning then they have no cause for complaint if the game has Netorase in it.

If however the Netorase content is added in later, or not listed in the tags, or introduced in some other underhanded way, then the dev can fuck right off. That is basically turning the game itself into some kind of Meta-Netorase.

Unfortunately, since the concept of Netorase involves forcing something on someone else, in this case fucking someone else's girl, for example. It very much fits that theme to insert Netorase (or such elements into a non-NTR path) into the game. This makes me think that many of the pro-Netorase player-base are being antagonistic toward non-Netorase players as it would fit their preference if Netorase elements are forced on non-Netorase players against their will.

Not saying all pro-Netorase players are like that, but I feel that it appears a few are given how antagonistic they are towards players that don't want to be forced to engage with that particular kink.

And by the same token, I think there are some anti-Netorase players who seem to object to the pro-Netorase players having that particular kink in the first place. They are just as bad as they are trying to force their own views on others.
Netorase is sharing/swinging, nothing forced and there is optional swinging in the game. I stand corrected. lol

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 89 Votes