Deleted member 7535870

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
I'm curious, what is RPUmod?
universal renpy mod* it's a mod used when you want to acces a path in a game without the point requis, example i am in the sugar Daddy path of Angelica but if i want with a simple click in the mod i can travel to the strict Daddy path with her relation ship +10 or highter

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
universal renpy mod* it's a mod used when you want to acces a path in a game without the point requis, example i am in the sugar Daddy path of Angelica but if i want with a simple click in the mod i can travel to the strict Daddy path with her relation ship +10 or highter
I knew what URM does, but you have misnamed it...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
any way just ended a 6th playtrough (vanilla) and Still amezed how T4bbo manged to get all those paths toghether.
this games offers a lot for all kinks,
And If you not into then just play without, the whole biching and fighting about some aspects, of the game I'll take it that he is making it right, and each faction wants to see the progress on their specific kink.
I think it is a good Idea to anounce which path is updated, (on the downside those who support and are not into that might pause their suscription in patreon) but it would be less of a murder and manslaughter; in the thread :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh and for the Vainilla fans, Scrappy's mod is a good and stressfree option !

Deleted member 7535870

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
any way just ended a 6th playtrough (vanilla) and Still amezed how T4bbo manged to get all those paths toghether.
this games offers a lot for all kinks,
And If you not into then just play without, the whole biching and fighting about some aspects, of the game I'll take it that he is making it right, and each faction wants to see the progress on their specific kink.
I think it is a good Idea to anounce which path is updated, (on the downside those who support and are not into that might pause their suscription in patreon) but it would be less of a murder and manslaughter; in the thread :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh and for the Vainilla fans, Scrappy's mod is a good and stressfree option !
Cuckqueen* best route so far, you can bang many girls without Lara Deathtreatened you :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's....surprisingly tame and normal for you Joshy.
Honestly bro seeing girls playing with themselves is one of my biggest kinks. Plus I want to show Angelica that I can be a good boy and that I can patiently wait for her tasty love juices.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That gave me a spicy idea guys.
What if Angelica let's us watch her have sex sometime? Like maybe if we are really nice to her she gives us that option in the future?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Maviarab

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That gave me a spicy idea guys.
What if Angelica let's us watch her have sex sometime? Like maybe if we are really nice to her she gives us that option in the future?
I have the feeling that, something like that will happen in the "Sugar Daddy" path of Angelica, but that is just a hunch, maybe T4bbo has already something planed
Maviarab ; aaaand he is back to "normal" again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
you won by a minute :cautious:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
that is cool, the other aspects of the novel have to be developed again, I'll let dev surprise me with what he comes up.

4.30 star(s) 89 Votes