Deleted member 7535870

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
I won't let him get a chance because I'm already waiting to punch that bastard after he treated Angelica badly.
Well, Angelica revenge on him will be corrupting Erica and get her ready for Mc's "m@ssive B0rning instrumental* :ROFLMAO: steal his date from him is the smartest move to make:sneaky:

Erica is for our Prince MC no one is alowed to be near our future Princess

#TODEATHTONY.

Last edited:

poser002

Dec 22, 2019
It is one thing that hurt the first game. It spread out content very widely and pushed the dev time further and further apart. Not saying to have just 1 or 2 paths, but some times a little less options but longer content can be better also. Having 5 paths compared to 30 right now starts to spread out dev time for each path line to keep it moving along at the right speed. Like take the Spa area, there was like 8 pathways just in there and each one of those were tied to multiple choices before hand. Then those 8 leading to multiple new pathways. Some of these pathways need to be clipped to bring it back around to the main pathways.

Deleted member 7535870

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
It is one thing that hurt the first game. It spread out content very widely and pushed the dev time further and further apart. Not saying to have just 1 or 2 paths, but some times a little less options but longer content can be better also. Having 5 paths compared to 30 right now starts to spread out dev time for each path line to keep it moving along at the right speed. Like take the Spa area, there was like 8 pathways just in there and each one of those were tied to multiple choices before hand. Then those 8 leading to multiple new pathways. Some of these pathways need to be clipped to bring it back around to the main pathways.
Dude, the game doesn't have 8 path

I know what you mean but if you had use (RPUmod) to count the path require (True/False) you're totally whrong kuz if you use it, it will not be only 8 path but a Dozen or much
They are not path they just point requiere to access a path

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Dude, the game doesn't have 8 path

I know what you mean but if you had use (RPUmod) to count the path require (True/False) you're totally whrong kuz if you use it, it will not be only 8 path but a Dozen or much
They are not path they just point requiere to access a path
I'm curious, what is RPUmod?

4.30 star(s) 89 Votes