datwinman

May 7, 2024
If I want to maximize all spanking content, which route would be best for me? And would I want to have a positive or negative points with that person to get that route?

Deleted member 7535870

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
If I want to maximize all spanking content, which route would be best for me? And would I want to have a positive or negative points with that person to get that route?
Angelica spanking, her relashion ship need to be -6 or more lower
And i don't think we can recommand you a route kuz it will depend on your taste but for me the cuckqueen* it's a banger so you can try it and as for the other route if you are into swingers/Ntr and Noted: you can chose what character you want Ntr or you don't want with Tony/Tyrone but friendly advice if you are uncomfortable with Ntr don't go for any of them especially the "Tony" Ntr

#TODEATHTONY.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Is the NTR in the game automatic or you choose if you want it to happen, like for Lara? Would be cool if you had certain positive points with her, she would automatically not cheat on you.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Is the NTR in the game automatic or you choose if you want it to happen, like for Lara? Would be cool if you had certain positive points with her, she would automatically not cheat on you.
Even with ntr turned on she won't cheat unless you treat her badly and undermine her. I have it turned on and she hasn't cheated on me yet.
But you also get asked early in the game if you want to turn ntr on or off.

Reactions: xapican and starkj

Deleted member 7535870

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
I don't know for the relation ship point, but if you have Ntr turn on you can still avoid Lara from cheating on you by choosing the right choice of the two choice, if you have Ntr turn off you will have only the choice to avoid Ntr but if you have it turn on you have the two option let it happen or avoid it this game have FMC you can make choice for Lara

starkj

May 17, 2022
Even with ntr turned on she won't cheat unless you treat her badly and undermine her. I have it turned on and she hasn't cheated on me yet.
But you also get asked early in the game if you want to turn ntr on or off.
I tried it with the cheat mod and the game still gives me the 2 options instead of outright rejecting him.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Sorry I can't help you there I don't use mods.
When you speak with the doctor do you choose the NTR ON option? I'll have to give it another try but i know later on when Tony asks her to watch something on his PC, Lara rejects him auto but before that no.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
When you speak with the doctor do you choose the NTR ON option? I'll have to give it another try but i know later on when Tony asks her to watch something on his PC, Lara rejects him auto but before that no.
Yeah, I chose the ntr option on when asked. Maybe you came across a bug or something?

Reactions: starkj

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I just make a quick run, (installed mod) and if you choose when Dr.Wick (Fick) asks you "NO" (NTR Off) then you have this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No choice, either you choose by accident "Yes" (NTR ON) or you have a bug in the mod,

Reactions: starkj

starkj

May 17, 2022
I just make a quick run, (installed mod) and if you choose when Dr.Wick (Fick) asks you "NO" (NTR Off) then you have this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No choice, either you choose by accident "Yes" (NTR ON) or you have a bug in the mod,
Yes, i have NTR ON but i hoped she would reject him automatically if you had many positive points with her, ill just restart and try again.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yes, i have NTR ON but i hoped she would reject him automatically if you had many positive points with her, ill just restart and try again.
It's a multi-protag game...so not sure why you would think that. In your case, you may love your husband, have max points but still want to do things to get ahead in your career.

I will however conced/agree that with NTR off, there should not be a 'stop him' button (then it should be automatic). Like why...what purpose does it employ? Single choice 'choices' are just godamn pointless.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No, because then you enable "Laras pov" for the NTR content meaning the decisions are from Laras perspective (FMC)
If you switch NTR OFF she rejects automatically all other Dicks, even the Poolparty is different.
Having NTR on the player has always the option to bail out

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's a multi-protag game...so not sure why you would think that. In your case, you may love your husband, have max points but still want to do things to get ahead in your career.

I will however conced/agree that with NTR off, there should not be a 'stop him' button (then it should be automatic). Like why...what purpose does it employ? Single choice 'choices' are just godamn pointless.
Dude I totally agree single choices in any game are annoying.

Reactions: Maviarab
4.30 star(s) 89 Votes