Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
This game, despite being quite popular, always leak after a few days/week or so. I actually don't mind it that much, and it's only fair to the developer, who is really a straight shooter conducting his business.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Babysitters [v0.1.1 Part 3] [T4bbo]

NOTE: Since the developer has found a good way to compress the images, a compressed versions isn't really needed until it gets over a GB or more. My compression only saves 100MB, but since there is no MAC or Linux version, I will post it anyway.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Babysitters v.0.1.1. (Part 3)

Changelog:
Version 0.1.1. (Part1)

1.) Dr. Wick visitation
2.) House Party part 1 - Introduction of guests
3.) House Party part 2 - Drinks preparation, Hot-Tub talk, Massage session
4.) House Party part 3 - Behind the counter fun (MC/Tony), Hot-Tub talk2, Pool Fight

Version 0.1.1. (Part2)
5.) House Party part 4 - Fun with Angelica in the pool, Tony/Lara bathroom session
6.) House Party Night session - hot tub with Lara, Jane and Jessica + Angelica&Erica first stream
7.) Hostel Audition - fun with Jane and Jessica at hostel

Version 0.1.1. (Part3)
6.) House Party Night session - hot tub with Lara, Jane and Jessica (additional scenes added)
8.) Night swim with Erica

Android:

melichuuu

Oct 4, 2024
Download took longer than the playtime of this update is... and i have a fast connection.

Guess its better to wait a couple years or so and see if this is still going.
I agree with you, you should come back in a couple of years or when the game is added to Steam and then it will probably be removed or cut from Steam, which may be the case, Steam has a strict policy on this.

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes