Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I rarely experience that update has 0 progression on routes I play, but it still hurts every time. However, I am happy for people who got updates for their routes and hope thread won't fill with too much salt from people on no-update routes. At least I had the chance to look over gallery again and get some filthy emotions by doing so, man this game had some absolutely epic scenes!

1eyeBlind

May 6, 2024
Good Erica update, although short. I like the character diversity. Erica is young, innocent and naive. Lara is smart, ambitious and either dominant/sub. Angelica is rebellious, spoiled and bitchy. Then there's Miranda... hot, adventurous and goes after what she wants - yum!

Reactions: Joshy92

HardPlay

Aug 19, 2024
Did you read the change log that is just 9 posts up? :rolleyes:
yes I saw that they added pictures and that's it I don't think it's an update it's a 3 minute update of the game all this party could have been taken and made into 2 parts and not to trick subscribers into paid subscriptions and all that that's my opinion what I think about this update

Reactions: onefingersalute

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Is the house party supposed to have 3 parts to it or 4? Initially when part 1 came out it seemed like it would be 3 parts, but then a part 4 was mentioned.

Anyone know when the house party will be over and the update will move on and not be fragmented?

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Code:
v0.1.1 Part 3
6.) House Party Night session - hot tub with Lara, Jane and Jessica (additional scenes added)
8.) Night swim with Erica
see top one is wtf im missing i dunno why im missing those scenes as im on all of those paths only one i get is Erica in pool thats it still short update but i will take it

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Babysitters-0.1.1P3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes