OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Honestly, i feel like it's the first update that didn't made me excited at all, the new short scenes lacked the good eroticism vibes, compared to other updates.
It is so-called the update that cuckquean and Erica path players will like. I agree with the new short scene problem. Not really exciting.

Reactions: Lt_Dan_219

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
I feel like it's the best to wait couple more years, then If I'm good and shit just play the whole thing from the beginning cause no way I can remember what happened the previous times I played it being such long time ago

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
Did I understand correctly that the update took about seven minutes? Like, maybe I mixed up the saves.

In my opinion, it’s better to hold off on updates for a longer period.

upd: Although judging by the gallery, yes, the update is a little larger and something depends on previous decisions.
But I don’t even remember when I made them. It seems like half a year ago.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
it might have been a short update to part 3 of the full update but if your a Erica fan, its definately worth it for how far you can go with her in the pool:love:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ok I played it and as usual it fucking kicked arse. This render made my night.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someone call the dude who marries people we need him here right now because we are in love.

Reactions: Maviarab

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
wait, was this update 2 copy/paste kissing scenes?
pretty much yes, it was the most disappointing update so far from this game. They can't all be winners, lets just hope he gets his shit together for next update he does. Maybe instead of part 1 part 2 and part...well can't really call part 3 a part, it's a small addition to part 2.
and maybe we can get a v0.1.2 that is complete instead.
As always we don't know what the devs do aside from making these games. Working on the game was definitely not what they did.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Ok I played it and as usual it fucking kicked arse. This render made my night.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someone call the dude who marries people we need him here right now because we are in love.
What's going on with the render of her face, she looks like she went toe to toe with a flamethrower.
(nvm i guess it's supposed to be water)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 87 Votes