seronis

May 9, 2022
"with dissolve" -- won't that take 1 second to crossfade from one frame to the next?

The trouble with movie formats is that, as far as I know, none of them really support transparency, so you can't overlay them on top of the backgrounds.

Given that animated GIFs are one of the most widely-used formats for that kind of thing, it seems like a rather glaring oversight that Renpy doesn't support it, really.

Either way, actually having the "series of image files" is still the sticking point, I suppose. :) Animation is a lot of work; I don't know if any of the current artists would be willing to go to quite that much effort. I'll keep that code snippet handy in case it ever comes up, though!
Sorry incomplete example. Was just showing transforms and transitions are still valid at that point. You can use a dictionary transform and those are 'non blocking'. you can also supply the duration you want the transition to last. 'dissolve' with no arguments defaults to half a second but you can supply the argument to be .1 seconds or 20 seconds or anything else

For movie formats I havent used the feature so cant show examples but renpy allows you to supply a mask to movies in the form of a black and white movie and it will use the cutout from one to apply transparency to the other. Alternatively you can have the movie file just be double wide with the right half being the transparency mask for the left half. Again thats outside my experience I just know the existence of the feature.

You should consider joining the renpy discord. Tons of people in there every day asking and answering various questions. If you need a link you can use

Or if you're worried about scam discord servers you can look up the link manually.

Reactions: DarkLink

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
how old cream is ?
Difficult to say.
I've searched through all the (abandoned) threads of this game on this site & have found no mention of what her age actually is, although I did find some posts that suggest that she MAY be around the 10-12yo range

- In fact Novilon had actually said in one of the old threads
It's not really specified, as such, but pre-teen is probably about right.
Old enough to start being curious about the "grown-up games" her mommy plays with her "special friends", and old enough to be interested in snitching one of her mom's "toys" from the nightstand and hiding it under her own bed to "experiment" with

Reactions: Virgin Girl

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
Difficult to say.
I've searched through all the (abandoned) threads of this game on this site & have found no mention of what her age actually is, although I did find some posts that suggest that she MAY be around the 10-12yo range

- In fact Novilon had actually said in one of the old threads
so she is kid

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
does somebody knows how to make the scout girl appear?
Yes I do......
... Oh sorry I guess you want to know how.

When you wake up on Day 6 in Vanilla's Room - Call Cream & ask ' How are you Today Cream ?'
She'll will reply about seeing 'Girlie Scouts selling Cookies' & this will start the scene.

You'll need 10 (cookies) / 100 (Panties) / 300 (Nookie) coins depending on what event you'll like to see
Extra Tips:

Here's a list of 'special events' that happen when you ask Cream 'how she is' at beginning of day

Day2: Free Bus ride to Beach
Day3: Ice Cream Truck
Day4: Evening Carnival
* Day5: Photoshoot (If you have Camera) - thanks to Chenzhou for pointing this event out, although you can do this on any rainy day
Day6: Girl Scout

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkLink

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Here's a list of 'special events' that happen when you ask Cream 'how she is' at beginning of day

Day2: Free Bus ride to Beach
Day3: Ice Cream Truck
Day4: Evening Carnival
Day6: Girl Scout
Day5: Depends on how nekkid you can get Cream AND if you bought a better camera as to your level of wienering...if at all.

ProTip: Get her nekkid before day 5, and buy a fargin camera from the mall you cheapskates! :devilish:

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Day5: Depends on how nekkid you can get Cream AND if you bought a better camera as to your level of wienering...if at all.

ProTip: Get her nekkid before day 5, and buy a fargin camera from the mall you cheapskates! :devilish:
I didn't include Day 5 because it's an event you can do on any Rainy day that crops up as well, but since Novilon did change the chance of that happening less times (If I'm looking at code right it's ~20% chance) then you're quite right:-

Day 5: PhotoShoot (If you have Camera)

Edited original post to reflect this

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Yeah, I changed the "random rainy day" logic because some people were saying they were getting rained out three or four days a week. Under the current logic as of v0.3.5, you shouldn't ever get more than two rained-out days, at most; Day 5, which is always a rain day, and then one other randomly-selected day of the week which has a 20% chance of being rained out. (That 20% chance was retained from the previous "rainy day" mechanism, which just checked that 20% chance each morning.)

recca69

Sep 14, 2020
how do i get the threesome with amy
Easiest answer is click the search icon in the top corner and look for threesome amy since that question has been asked and answered at least four times in this thread, infact I think you can type in any of the achievements and find out how to get them like that.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Right now? Haxxing.

Step 1: Find yo' save file
Step 2: Upload said save file to
Step 3: Find: achv > _events > amy_3way > _notified 1/0
Step 4: Change 0 to 1
Step 5: Find: achv > _events > amy_3way > count 1/0
Step 6: Change 0 to 1
Step 7: Download your edited save file
Step 8: Put edited save file in save folder
Step 9: Run BSC_BTMX.exe if on PC
Step 10: Load save file
Step 11: Open journal
Step 12: You have successfully had your Threesome w/Cream & Amy! Good job!
Step 13: ???
Step 14: P r o f i t !

Or, read the fargin forum posts...are ya daft? You cannae do that in game yet. Ye olde code checks are borked.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Easiest answer is click the search icon in the top corner and look for threesome amy since that question has been asked and answered at least four times in this thread, infact I think you can type in any of the achievements and find out how to get them like that.
And if you did you may've come across this detailed explanation

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Or, read the fargin forum posts...are ya daft? You cannae do that in game yet. Ye olde code checks are borked.
Uh... you're a bit behind the curve there, dude. The bug that prevented you from getting to the Amy threesome was fixed back in v0.3.2, the threesome was expanded upon in v0.3.4, and then the whole "Amy comes over to visit" (which includes the potential threesome) was rewritten from top to bottom in the most-recent v0.3.5 release.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Uh... you're a bit behind the curve there, dude. The bug that prevented you from getting to the Amy threesome was fixed back in v0.3.2, the threesome was expanded upon in v0.3.4, and then the whole "Amy comes over to visit" (which includes the potential threesome) was rewritten from top to bottom in the most-recent v0.3.5 release.
Yay. That means I have to actually play it again to see else what be fixed; when I'm not peddling my ramen to tourists. :LOL:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Yay. That means I have to actually play it again to see else what be fixed; when I'm not peddling my ramen to tourists. :LOL:
Well, y'know, there is this amazing thing called a "change log", that actually tells you what's been fixed, added, or updated from one version to the next. What a concept! :p

are you able to share cream with knux yet or has that not been put in?
I haven't done anything with the "Knuckles comes over to visit" section yet. I'm in the middle of revising the "Call Sally on the phone" and "Sally comes over to visit" sections; the "Knuckles visit" section is on the "to-do" list. :)

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
are you able to share cream with knux yet or has that not been put in?
Yes it is in, afaik it's been in for quite a while - you have to be able to get Cream naked.

Personally I think this section requires a little rewrite as to me it does seem a bit near the knuckle (no pun intended) of child rape. No pictures are shown but a particular piece of text is

'The door closes behind you leaving her defenceless against both your and knuckles sexual onslaught'
'From the hallway, muffled screams echo as you and Knuckles perform every conceivable sexual act on Cream’s petite body'

It not as bad as the abusing Tails & forcing to give Sonic a blow job that use to be in the game, but still ....

EDIT: Seems like Novilon has plans in place anyway to take a look at it & he beat me to a reply ;)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes