Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Yes it is in, afaik it's been in for quite a while - you have to be able to get Cream naked.

Personally I think this section requires a little rewrite as to me it does seem a bit near the knuckle (no pun intended) of child rape. No pictures are shown but a particular piece of text is

'The door closes behind you leaving her defenceless against both your and knuckles sexual onslaught'
'From the hallway, muffled screams echo as you and Knuckles perform every conceivable sexual act on Cream’s petite body'

It not as bad as the abusing Tails & forcing to give Sonic a blow job that use to be in the game, but still ....

EDIT: Seems like Novilon has plans in place anyway to take a look at it & he beat me to a reply ;)
Yeah, both the Knuckles and Tails "come over to visit" sections are badly in need of major, major rewrites to ditch the mean, nasty, and abusive stuff Aval0n put in there.

(I really don't know why he wrote those scenes that way, although there's a 4th-wall break in the Knux scene that suggests some of it was meant as an F-U to some fans who vocally objected to having any gay or bisexual content in the game. Chalk it up as yet another example of the game's original creator having come to hate his own creation and the fans thereof, but being unable to just walk away from it, I guess...)

I pretty much know what I'm going to do with Knuckles' scenes, since (at the moment, anyway) he's basically just a one-shot appearance that doesn't affect the overall plot all that much. Tails, on the other hand, is going to take a bit more thought -- if for no other reason than that I've been given several good suggestions, but I can't use all of them, so it's a matter of deciding which one(s) I like best and seeing if they can be made to fit together coherently. :)

Reactions: Avylicious

Shogu1

Sep 16, 2022
Hello all,
from time to time I was looking for some new updates to this game. ^^

@Novilon do you have any plans more woth Tails?
I remember there a sill some unused pictures on s Inkbunny account.

And one more Question.
How can I get the key's of the car?

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Hello all,

And one more Question.
Go to Kitchen - Middle drawer > get Car Keys

& if you haven't found them -
Foyer > Get Garage Keys (Vase)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shogu1

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Hello all,

I remember there a sill some unused pictures on s Inkbunny account.
I do plan to do more with Tails, yes. But it probably won't be whatever Avalon is doing with him these days. (I haven't even looked, really.) And it definitely won't be anything like what's in the game now.

And one more Question.
Note that there's really nothing you can do with the car, yet. You can't drive it anywhere. That option won't be available until I start fully developing the so-called "mystery ending", and that's not going to be for a while yet; there's a lot of bad grammar, bad spelling, godawful writing in general, wonky game mechanics, and tangled spaghetti-coding to sort out first. :rolleyes:

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
Any thoughts on when the next update might be? I remember somewhere you said it'd be every couple of months or so. I'm just curious, but no rush, lol.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
How to get cream to deep throat you and how to get a foot job from cream
For deepthroat: you need to of had more than 5 blowjobs, then watch cartoons > pull dress up > go to bathroom to finish

For footjob: You need to play HBG game & hopefully get the Truth-or-Dare (I think its a 1-in-4 chance since the other 3 are 'foreplay', a Food game & 'Twister') & Cream dares you to be 'her man servant'

Reactions: Avylicious

jsmith1239

Apr 27, 2023
Hi Novilon!

Your version of BSC is great! I played the original years ago when Aval0nX released it, but gave up after it was clear it wasn't going to be updated. I was really excited when I stumbled upon this version. The experience is so much better in Ren'Py and I think the gameplay changes (more rings, more energy, etc.) make it much more enjoyable. I also agree with you choice to remove/rework the more controversial scenes. They always seemed a bit out of place/character with regards to the rest of the game.

Keep up the good work! Is there anything community members can do to help the BSC Dev Crew?

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Hi Novilon!

Your version of BSC is great! I played the original years ago when Aval0nX released it, but gave up after it was clear it wasn't going to be updated. I was really excited when I stumbled upon this version. The experience is so much better in Ren'Py and I think the gameplay changes (more rings, more energy, etc.) make it much more enjoyable. I also agree with you choice to remove/rework the more controversial scenes. They always seemed a bit out of place/character with regards to the rest of the game.
Well, for the record, the credit for some of those changes should go to my predecessors: Protofan, who ported the game from Flash to Ren'Py to begin with; and Fuzzybunny23, who picked up Proto's port and started the process of revising and extending it. I'm glad you're enjoying the results and approve of where it's going, though! :giggle:

recca69

Sep 14, 2020
update is out this month ?
Are you going to nag for updates every month?
Novilon already said it MIGHT be mid June to July
More like every 3-4 months. The last update (v0.3.5) was mid-March, so the next one should come sometime between mid-June and early July.
He is doing this game in his free time and for free, he owes us no status updates and the more often he gets nagged to do this, the more likely he might be to just drop it (it has been abandoned by others befor) for all the annoyance it brings. Updates will happen when they happen just watch the thread and WAIT even then it may never be done.

Zid96

Jun 15, 2021
Just a found out about this ver. Yo all the love Novilon. Og ver was one of the odd fav. Glad to see someone doing more with it.

Reactions: jsmith1239
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes