Gordzilla

Feb 28, 2024
is this still a thing or are we back at square one? i know some ppl here are making a more sanitized version,witch i find weird since at that point you should go make something original,heck maybe it wont get dragged down like the multiple revivals.
'Go make something original' .. how about I just keep doing what I'm doing amd I'll share what it is when it's done? No one is forcing you to care or play it or anything. I started to mod the game for my own sake, and thought maybe someone other than me might also like it, that's all.

I've scrapped a lot, and it is going to be its own thing. So much so, that I think people will like it because it's new content to explore. How many times have you played through the classic game?

Jul 16, 2022
It's been taking a lot longer than I expected, but I am still working on my own version of the game. In my spare time, chipping away at it, fixing and changing things as I go. The working title is 'Preparing Cream for College'.

Some may consider this a 'neutered' version, but you can't please everyone. I'm glad Shadow is taking the reigns to make a less altered version for those that want that.

I'll be around, and will try to keep updating more often.
When the world needed him most, he returned :LOL:(y)

But Seriously, I still find this version you thought up interesting too. Question though, would this serve as a sequel to the original story? (Like Cream mentions the babysitting gig from before) or is this like a whole new timeline that you created? Just curious.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020

But Seriously, I still find this version you thought up interesting too. Question though, would this serve as a sequel to the original story? (Like Cream mentions the babysitting gig from before) or is this like a whole new timeline that you created? Just curious.
Personally, it'll be nice to have a 'sequel' - maybe that's why it's 'Preparing Cream For College' & not a remake of BSC - Cream going to be sexually aware of some stuff before going to College so having some old locations along with new ones could be included
As an example: She goes to the park with Tails (maybe in the evening on a 'date'), tells him about the time with Sonic carrying her on his shoulders & how she first got aroused (Flashback Scene), both start walking down the forest paths together & they stumbles across a dogging scene
- maybe there's plans for some new experimental sexual/kinky/bondage/dressup fantasies perhaps ? New toys to play with maybe ?? (although Gordzilla has said some may consider the game as a neutered version so I'm guessing there's less 'Hard-core' stuff involved)

Gordzilla

Feb 28, 2024

The way I've been writing it, this is a spiritual successor, not a direct sequel. I've aged up Cream and have the premise be Vanilla asks Sonic to show Cream the ropes and take her virginity before she goes to College. It's no secret, it's spelled out in the intro. Cream is aware of the intent of Sonic staying over for a week. She is excited but nervous, and inexperienced. Sonic will have to work still work to get her comfortable, and eventually he'll take her virginity. Vanilla tells Sonic he'll get bonus points for exploring further than that. So, hardcore scenes absolutely, just not with a young Cream. There are 4 tiers of RWC: Flirty friends, Softcore Sex Friends, Hardcore Sex Friends, and Sex Slave. Each location plays out different depending on your current RWC, and it will branch depending on what you've done together already or not.

Gordzilla

Feb 28, 2024
Personally, it'll be nice to have a 'sequel' - maybe that's why it's 'Preparing Cream For College' & not a remake of BSC - Cream going to be sexually aware of some stuff before going to College so having some old locations along with new ones could be included
As an example: She goes to the park with Tails (maybe in the evening on a 'date'), tells him about the time with Sonic carrying her on his shoulders & how she first got aroused (Flashback Scene), both start walking down the forest paths together & they stumbles across a dogging scene
- maybe there's plans for some new experimental sexual/kinky/bondage/dressup fantasies perhaps ? New toys to play with maybe ?? (although Gordzilla has said some may consider the game as a neutered version so I'm guessing there's less 'Hard-core' stuff involved)
This is a fun idea, but not the direction I decided to take it. There will be nods to the original, but as Easter eggs only. And definitely hardcore, there will be fetishes and group sex and all kinds of goodies.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Alot of H-scenes dont show anything but the room
is it bugged??
Depends on the scene(s)...
There's a lot of places where the text describes certain events but there's no pictures & have never been added since way back when the original developer made the first game - a good example are many of the 3-ways scenes - & each developer since then have either not bothered or never planned to add pictures to those scenes, either because they're not artists or were more concerned in getting a bug free game first

Reactions: Novaca

DSO13

Jul 4, 2023
Oh wow, this thread certainly has taken off in the last couple of months while I've been gone. Talk about new versions and forks of the game and whatnot. Looks like I've got some reading to do to catch up on things.

Alot of H-scenes dont show anything but the room
is it bugged??
I don't think most missing visuals are bugs. For the most part it's what FoxyTails said: This is still a game that's in development and has passed through a bunch of hands over the years. Most of the devs aren't artists and so they've written scenes in and have focused on the writing and coding side of things without having access to an artist to draw sprites and images for scenes. It's also why there are so many sprites that look significantly different from each other, because the images that do exist in the game are a mish-mash of AvalonX's original work from like 15 years ago, his redesign attempts from the last decade or so, and lookalike art that one dev commissioned a few bits of along the way.

Schmuley Goldstein

Apr 12, 2018
I'm making good progress! It's not experimenting anymore, I think I have a handle on what I want to do, I'm working on getting a presentable build ready. There's still tons more to do, though, I don't have an ETA for anything yet. But I'm doing my best! Have another screenshot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(feedback welcome, as always)
>periodically check BSC thread like once every 5 months for years
>sometimes there might be TWO updates
>the curse of BSC keeps claiming more devs as they abandon it one by one
>new challenger appears and has decided to make more grand changes/updates
>already seems to have accomplished >25% of progress of previous attempts in half the time
>cautious optimism that Shadow Word might be the chosen dev to see this project fulfilled
>just as the stone tablets predicted
In all seriousness, please don't burn yourself out. What little I've seen of your efforts have been 11/10 thus far. There's probably still no good loophole for supporting development b/c copyright stuff, but if there ever is then let me know and I'm happy to throw money at you to see BSC finished.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
There's probably still no good loophole for supporting development b/c copyright stuff, but if there ever is then let me know and I'm happy to throw money at you to see BSC finished.
This is me laughing at Aval0nX for missing the boat.
I bet the moment this lifts off the ground, he's going to go ape shit.
And then people will point out, that Shadow's AI is better than his dad bod Sonic.
> He rages.
I never donate too these things, can't.
Might, just to spite the guy for failing everybody for all these years.

Reactions: Novaca and Dank man

DSO13

Jul 4, 2023
Might I suggest Shadow Word start a fresh thread for the fork of this game? I believe Novilon asked for it when he mentioned the possibility of other people running with his work if he were to stop and it makes sense to start a new thread for what appears like it will be a notable overhaul of the game and not just doing things like fixing mistakes or adjusting scenes. Plus then if Novilon ever does come back (unless he's said somewhere that he won't. I still haven't caught up on the last few months of posts) he can pick up again without having people wondering why the work he talks about is a rollback from where Shadow was going.

Speaking of Aval0nX though, here's a recent pic from his stream
How is his art quality like... a parabola? This is worse than some of the stuff he drew and posted that was used as assets in the game in post-Avalon releases (like Sonic in the shower, for instance). He still insists on shlubby loser Sonic with the paunch and man-boobs but this looks rough and awkward and the faces are horrifying. It's like he started out mediocre, got better, and now has gotten worse again.

Also why the hell does Sonic have rubber gloves on? and a red ring or something around the base of his cock? like.... the fuck?

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Might I suggest Shadow Word start a fresh thread for the fork of this game? I believe Novilon asked for it when he mentioned the possibility of other people running with his work if he were to stop and it makes sense to start a new thread for what appears like it will be a notable overhaul of the game and not just doing things like fixing mistakes or adjusting scenes. Plus then if Novilon ever does come back (unless he's said somewhere that he won't. I still haven't caught up on the last few months of posts) he can pick up again without having people wondering why the work he talks about is a rollback from where Shadow was going.

How is his art quality like... a parabola? This is worse than some of the stuff he drew and posted that was used as assets in the game in post-Avalon releases (like Sonic in the shower, for instance). He still insists on shlubby loser Sonic with the paunch and man-boobs but this looks rough and awkward and the faces are horrifying. It's like he started out mediocre, got better, and now has gotten worse again.

Also why the hell does Sonic have rubber gloves on? and a red ring or something around the base of his cock? like.... the fuck?
I think we'll have a new thread, but iirc we require a working version of the game to make one

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Also why the hell does Sonic have rubber gloves on?
It's as if Sonic deliberately put on these loose looking latex cleaning gloves for the sole purpose of the heinous act he is committing. The whole bit makes it even more disturbingly creepy.

I need to wash my eyes out with Cream.

Mar 27, 2018
I've been a little distracted/frustrated with the game of late, so work has slowed, but I haven't given up! Have an alternate costume Cream.

(And yeah I'll probably have to do something about the backgrounds too, some of them are so bad that they ruin the whole vibe I'm trying to do with the improved art.)

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
I've been a little distracted/frustrated with the game of late, so work has slowed, but I haven't given up! Have an alternate costume Cream.

(And yeah I'll probably have to do something about the backgrounds too, some of them are so bad that they ruin the whole vibe I'm trying to do with the improved art.)
Can you upload the Cream pics with no background, please? They look great.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes