RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
Uncensor for 0.9.6
Just a one time thing, no support etc, I'm not that active, and I'm very bad at staying up to date with this stuff.
Extract and replace the file with the same name.
Most likely won't work with future versions, but I might add a little guide how to do this for future versions, when I feel less lazy. :p

Edit: there are some reports of this uncensor not working. I will doublecheck as soon as I get some time for it. sry

Last edited:

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Back on the update when this game had a Completed tag on it the dev ended up fixing the problems i been having (Don't know what he changed to fix it but he did.) But ever since then the problems came back. The problems i'm talking about is my mouse pointer doesn't show up on screen and the buttons on the starting screen isn't there (The start button and what not) and in the game the buttons to change and move along the H-scenes isn't there (The ones on the top of the screen) So it's back to trying to guess where my mouse is and where the buttons are.:cry: (only thing that does show up is the clock and the arrows on the bottom) and the ? $ and H bubbles to get the scenes going)

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Uncensor for 0.9.6
Just a one time thing, no support etc, I'm not that active, and I'm very bad at staying up to date with this stuff.
Extract and replace the file with the same name.
Most likely won't work with future versions, but I might add a little guide how to do this for future versions, when I feel less lazy. :p
What did you do to uncensor this version? Etar's instructions are either just wrong or out-dated.

EDIT: Is this version even censored? I redownloaded the latest and added and removed the uncensor over and over and see no difference.

Last edited:

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone know what the pregnant woman scene is?
When I click on her, I see see 4 scenes that seem like the original ones. Them being skirt up, guy on top, boobs out and riding

Megahorse

Jun 8, 2018
Does anyone know what the pregnant woman scene is?
When I click on her, I see see 4 scenes that seem like the original ones. Them being skirt up, guy on top, boobs out and riding
6 posts above yours.

What did you do to uncensor this version? Etar's instructions are either just wrong or out-dated.

EDIT: Is this version even censored? I redownloaded the latest and added and removed the uncensor over and over and see no difference.
Yes, the game is censored. That uncensor patch does not work.
still works on version v0.9.6 for all scenes with no crashes.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Need a check up for a complete 'how to' from the beginning.....
it look like a promissing one

RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
I'm not sure the un-censor works, what exactly is it supposed to un-censor?

Yes, the game is censored. That uncensor patch does not work.
still works on version v0.9.6 for all scenes with no crashes.
Ah yeah, the guy whose instructions are just vague and inconsistent. Sadly the other uncensor doesn't work as you say.
Sorry, as I said, I'm not that active, as I said, just noticed this now. I will doublecheck when I'm home and get some time for it.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes