gmdetetive

Nov 14, 2021
my cooler support broke during assembly, between buying the game or buying a new support, I chose to buy a new one, the game only comes out on April 5th for you and me now, I'm poor
If I can get the money in the meantime, I'll go ahead and buy the game and have it shipped right away.

gmdetetive

Nov 14, 2021
As I said, I have no experience in this hero thing, so I have no idea how to put it on a website that will last for you, so do me a favor and put it on a website or download it immediately, I don't know how long it will last here

Last edited:

gmdetetive

Nov 14, 2021
versao em portugues, essa de cima que eu mandei e inglês

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
As I said, I have no experience in this hero thing, so I have no idea how to put it on a website that will last for you, so do me a favor and put it on a website or download it immediately, I don't know how long it will last here
I would honestly laugh if this was just a rick roll right now... I mean April fools and all that XD But thank you :)

• Haha
Reactions: gmdetetive

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Back Door Connection [Ch. 3.0] [Doux]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back Door Connection [Ch. 2.0]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back Door Connection [Ch. 1.0 BUGFIX] [Doux]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Last edited:

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I was just going to give this game a try, but I decided to read what we have here, lo and behold, Pregnancy is not in the game..................sod it! Well that made my mind up for me, sorry, thanks, but no thanks

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes