SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
They're not, Ch3 seems to be a standalone. Never played this VN before, just downloaded it, and it throws me right into Ch3, telling me beforehand, that I should play Ch1 and 2.
Not sure why they did that, because the previous ones had them all in one and so does basically every other game on site, pretty silly decision to split it like that then.

They will get added back to the OP.

Chapter 1 and 2 are in the "spoiler tab"...

Compressed is here for both...

Last edited:

Monk3yman69

Mar 14, 2020
This shit is pissing me the fuck off, "it's so simple, really, I hate this mini-game", I always get two outta' three correct, and then - red-X - my personal fail loop!

Maybe someone could explain (in English), Differently than the Dev's Tutorial.

- I'm confused (I received my o_O "ed-ja-ma-cation" in the USA), the choices, color match what?, math problems don't match 3x to pass the mini-game?

- All the mini-games need skip options, It wasn't helpful (Player-wise), that I had to hack the game code to add a different MC name (no rename choice at start of game or in the options screen).

Maybe I need to take a moment, and then go hack the game's code, and remove the mini-games all together, to continue with the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise the game is okay (minus the hipster-douche-beanie), the game is a "curvy-spinner, ass-tastic" romp.:devilish:

Dev, good luck with your game, but for now, I'm stuck in Chapter 3 nmap = Hell. :(
Okay so two must match 1. the color must match the word and 2. the math must work. so the correct button to push is 7+4 =11 Purple, why the math works and the color is the word!!! Now go out in the world and hack away 2 more times young man!!!

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
_Doux i wanted to try this one but I'm reading some comments about the mini game can you explain.

Edit : okay so far everyone said annoying mini-games and then we need to type codes like in real pc...
Seriously :FacePalm:

And this game have mini-games type still there's no tags like sandbox or point and click in the Non-Sexual Content
Not everyone here likes this type of games.
You need to be more clear about this tags.

If this is annoying like everyone said i will ignore this one.
I just want to enjoy my free time not want to stressed.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaballeroOne

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Was gonna try this game then saw the Preview pics now I just wish the Dev good luck with it.
I honestly can't play any MC that wears a condom hat indoors.
But then I was brought up to believe wearing any hat while in a home is disrespectful.
So no offence but I'm gonna skip this one.

Just sayin.

markdx4

Apr 3, 2020
7+4=11
purple
but bar is green? im lost
the first 2 answers you can pick anything and 3 option is always red x?
this is lame
colors and math not compatible
how to skip?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BackDoorConnection-CH3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
7+4=11
purple
but bar is green? im lost
the first 2 answers you can pick anything and 3 option is always red x?
this is lame
colors and math not compatible
how to skip?
The math has to be correct and also the color has to be same as the word

Reactions: _Doux

McBlackjack

Dec 29, 2016
Where is chapter 1 for PC? The file only contains chapter 2.

EDIT: The image folder is just labelled oddly. The 2.0 version contains both chapter 1 and chapter 2 inside the chapter 2 folder.

Last edited:

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
I'm actually impressed, was not expecting all three family members to be completely unlikable :ROFLMAO:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Back Door Connection [Ch. 3.0] [Doux]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I try our compress version, but I can load any older saves. Previous version I used fulll bulid. Every time when I try load older version game skip to crash sign. If i try rollback it shout down. When I try ignore it starts on begining of chapter 3.

Did not know if its bug in compress or full bulid.

Edit: Ok, now I read that is this version sdand alone.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes