gmdetetive

Nov 14, 2021
This is from a mission in the game, it appears in one of the dialogues, I said the codes because there are people like me who just want to see the fap and nothing else

davd

Jul 11, 2017
Why here is no links to ch1 and ch2 for windows?
They're not, Ch3 seems to be a standalone. Never played this VN before, just downloaded it, and it throws me right into Ch3, telling me beforehand, that I should play Ch1 and 2.
Well that stinks, Saw this game and wanted to try it out, but it starts at chapter 3 and there is no links to the first 2 chapters
Not my link but found this searching

I believe it's both chapter 1 and 2.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
This shit is pissing me the fuck off, "it's so simple, really, I hate this mini-game", I always get two outta' three correct, and then - red-X - my personal fail loop!

Maybe someone could explain (in English), Differently than the Dev's Tutorial.

- I'm confused (I received my o_O "ed-ja-ma-cation" in the USA), the choices, color match what?, math problems don't match 3x to pass the mini-game?

- All the mini-games need skip options, It wasn't helpful (Player-wise), that I had to hack the game code to add a different MC name (no rename choice at start of game or in the options screen).

Maybe I need to take a moment, and then go hack the game's code, and remove the mini-games all together, to continue with the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise the game is okay (minus the hipster-douche-beanie), the game is a "curvy-spinner, ass-tastic" romp.:devilish:

Dev, good luck with your game, but for now, I'm stuck in Chapter 3 nmap = Hell. :(

-PLAY UPDATE- https://f95zone.to/threads/back-door-connection-ch-3-0-doux.174664/post-13372374

Last edited:

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Can't advance story because I forgot the codes to hack the hospital. Dev is in trouble because most of us want an easy story and fap.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Hi! Thank you, friend! I'll make a poll about it on my Discord. The supporters will decide it.
hey, sorry to bother but in the tags sections it says:

TAGS THAT WILL NEVER COME
- Sexual Content:
NTR

but you said that will make a poll... So can you elaborate in this please?

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes