RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BackToFreedom-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Public version 0.15 launched. OP updated with new links.
Please report any bugs found.
If you like the game, consider supporting it.

Thank you all and have fun.
Yes, Christmas has come earlier this year!

Reactions: Bald Games

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
love the new update and have to admit was on the fence with all the mini-games throughout the core game. But I enjoy it now- especially now that I just have to do a/s/d or memorize to solve them.

Now though I'm Trial and Erroring- Hard- on how to seduce Nina on the massage table. So far I have gotten the option to be a little more daring and that's it.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
love the new update and have to admit was on the fence with all the mini-games throughout the core game. But I enjoy it now- especially now that I just have to do a/s/d or memorize to solve them.

Now though I'm Trial and Erroring- Hard- on how to seduce Nina on the massage table. So far I have gotten the option to be a little more daring and that's it.
You have six turns to try to seduce her. This does not include the extra options that appear as you progress. However, she is only willing to go further when she reaches a certain amount of arousal. Tip: try the less daring options first and save the more daring ones for last.

AlienT2

Sep 23, 2020
You have six turns to try to seduce her. This does not include the extra options that appear as you progress. However, she is only willing to go further when she reaches a certain amount of arousal. Tip: try the less daring options first and save the more daring ones for last.
I am trying for over half an hour now, can you please tell me the combination for this one.. Thanks in advance.

TheSinner

Jul 13, 2017
do not be afraid to repeat actions.
she does have nice legs...

Kinda sad we can't do both, if Dev knows what I mean :sneaky:

Last edited:

AlienT2

Sep 23, 2020
I did repeat the legs. can get to little more daring or to the ass but than its times up. So i will be really grateful if someone can tell me the combination plainly as I seems to be not intelligent or patient enough to do this...

Reactions: SpareTheRod

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Thanks for the help. Is there an option to fuk Nina but still got the contract from Mr. E??
No. Some choices have their consequences. If not now, in the future. On this route, you can't get the contract.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
How do I "install" the UPDATE only file?
extract into the current back to freedom If then drag the folders and files to the old folder and files. Example folder images drag the new one to that and overwrite if promoted then continue as needed and you should have updated

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes