Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Yes. I had already seen it.
I was waiting for some walkthrough anyway.
"Try this: Feet, Belly, Legs - Extra option, Legs - Extra option, Tits - Both extra options, Ass - Extra option. "

I don't know if it can get better explained than that.

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
Played this tonight. Never played an html game like this. I gotta say, the music, the story LOL I loved it. Props to the developer. I hope they finish it, I would buy this game. Mob boss needs some work though but overall (y)(y)

Reactions: Bald Games

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Bald Games

I have a question, if you don't mind:

From what I see, getting Nina to divorce and take control of the company requires 35 corruption points.

Since the beginning of the game, I have selected all the options that gave corruption (even the ones that gave two points instead of one) and at this scene I only have 33.

Is there a list with all the options that give corruption? Because I don't know where I could have left those two missing points :unsure:

Oh, and Merry Christmas!

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Bald Games

I have a question, if you don't mind:

From what I see, getting Nina to divorce and take control of the company requires 35 corruption points.

Since the beginning of the game, I have selected all the options that gave corruption (even the ones that gave two points instead of one) and at this scene I only have 33.

Is there a list with all the options that give corruption? Because I don't know where I could have left those two missing points :unsure:

Oh, and Merry Christmas!
I don't have a list of all points in the game that grant corruption points. But I keep track of the maximum possible points obtainable, and in the current version, this number is greater than 40.
Have a great Christmas too.

Reactions: Spider-Ham

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
I don't have a list of all points in the game that grant corruption points. But I keep track of the maximum possible points obtainable, and in the current version, this number is greater than 40.
Have a great Christmas too.
Over 40?! So I left more points than I thought :eek:

Well, I'll start over, see if I can get them all.

Thank you very much for answering :)

Reactions: Bald Games

kunomu

Jun 25, 2017
Ok so how the fuck do I get the extended Kelsi scene? The fact I can only go back 4 pages makes it really annoying to try to get the different scenes

DHIAFAT

Feb 27, 2019
this game great but every update make it worst to play , u need restart over and over to see every things and sometimes u cant or get suck bcz no walkthrough no hints nothing

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
this game great but every update make it worst to play , u need restart over and over to see every things and sometimes u cant or get suck bcz no walkthrough no hints nothing
This is because choices matter in the game. I could have made a totally linear game, without branches, and that you could see all the content in a single playthrough. That would be much easier for me. But then my game would be like so many others out there. And after a single playthrough, no one would have anything else to do. Instead, I chose to make a game that makes players think about the consequences of their choices.
Take Nina's quest in the current version as an example. Did you save her marriage? Did you ruin her marriage? If yes, how did you do it? Did you seduce and fuck her? Did you pay the guys at the club to do this? Or did you tell her the truth and make her the owner of the company? Will she appear again in the game? What will happen if you meet her again in the game? All of this will depend on how you handled the situation now. My goal is precisely to make players question what will happen according to their choices. I know not everyone likes it, and that's okay. But that's a core game mechanic that won't change.
As for hints, there is a hint system. It doesn't carry you by the hand, but it exists. As for the walkthrough, there is also one, but it is a supporter-exclusive feature.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
This is because choices matter in the game. I could have made a totally linear game, without branches, and that you could see all the content in a single playthrough. That would be much easier for me. But then my game would be like so many others out there. And after a single playthrough, no one would have anything else to do. Instead, I chose to make a game that makes players think about the consequences of their choices.
Take Nina's quest in the current version as an example. Did you save her marriage? Did you ruin her marriage? If yes, how did you do it? Did you seduce and fuck her? Did you pay the guys at the club to do this? Or did you tell her the truth and make her the owner of the company? Will she appear again in the game? What will happen if you meet her again in the game? All of this will depend on how you handled the situation now. My goal is precisely to make players question what will happen according to their choices. I know not everyone likes it, and that's okay. But that's a core game mechanic that won't change.
As for hints, there is a hint system. It doesn't carry you by the hand, but it exists. As for the walkthrough, there is also one, but it is a supporter-exclusive feature.
the fact that I can choose and feel that the choices really affect, is the exact thing that makes this game one of my favorites if not THE FAVORITE of all time. i hope it never changes, then once you finish the adventure, nobody forbids you to restart it and try other options that lead to completely different endings... for me this is crazy cool

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Over 40?! So I left more points than I thought :eek:

Well, I'll start over, see if I can get them all.

Thank you very much for answering :)
If it helps, many are hidden in the party, in case you take the pills and in which order. Probably those are the easiest to escape. There are a lot of points in the pursuit as well, although I believe those should be easy to get.

AgencyChoda

Sep 7, 2022
How to get kelsi's extra scene ? it says "if you had made slightly different choice", I tried everything, couldn't find a way to get it

Reactions: Tutuooo

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
How to get kelsi's extra scene ? it says "if you had made slightly different choice", I tried everything, couldn't find a way to get it
When Kelsi is drunk and hits on you a few days earlier, you have to turn her down. Just take care of her without taking advantage of the situation. She will remember that now and reward you. You also need a blue pill and high lust.

• Love
Reactions: Brovalon
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes