marocto

Mar 17, 2018
anybody has walkthrough for v15 ??
For angela(and daughter) scene high love with angela and ava. For 1st/2nd massage scene with gina she has to be injured during tennis practice. For 2nd scene you need to have done the 1st one and not play videogame. For blanche scene tell truth to nina(35+ corruption). With this option you will probably see nina again. For haily you need high love. For kelsi you need to not take advantage when she was drunk and high lust+ blue pill. During dance scene keep up with her, dont win

King50k

Feb 5, 2022
If you want a save full with gallery unlocked and full playthrough dm King201#3039 discord

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
For angela(and daughter) scene high love with angela and ava. For 1st/2nd massage scene with gina she has to be injured during tennis practice. For 2nd scene you need to have done the 1st one and not play videogame. For blanche scene tell truth to nina(35+ corruption). With this option you will probably see nina again. For haily you need high love. For kelsi you need to not take advantage when she was drunk and high lust+ blue pill. During dance scene keep up with her, dont win
For kelsi I did that stuff but after dance it still tell me I need made different choice and Angela I have high love but won’t trigger

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
For kelsi I did that stuff but after dance it still tell me I need made different choice and Angela I have high love but won’t trigger
You can't score more points than Kelsi in dancing, but you can't get much lower than her either. You need to score between 25 and 30 points.

Reactions: Brovalon

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Did that but still says you need higher lust which I have
You need at least 10 lust points. Also, you need a perfect date (lobster or steak, pay for dinner, between 25 and 30 points in the dance minigame, and give flowers). Then, take a blue pill. But, remember: If you had a blowjob from Kelsi on day 20 when she was drunk, you can't unlock the scene, even if you did all right.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
You need at least 10 lust points. Also, you need a perfect date (lobster or steak, pay for dinner, between 25 and 30 points in the dance minigame, and give flowers). Then, take a blue pill. But, remember: If you had a blowjob from Kelsi on day 20 when she was drunk, you can't unlock the scene, even if you did all right.
Did all that and nothing

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Just load save file from last updated
But if you have made any edits before the last version, it can also lead to problems now and in the future. Maybe you didn't edit anything in the current version, but maybe in a past version? None of my patrons reported any problems unlocking this scene, so this leads me to believe it's a problem with editing variables or saves. Anyway, I recommend loading a save before the event where Kelsi gets drunk and hits on MC. Then redo the steps as mentioned before to check if it works as it should. Even so, if you've done any editing prior to this event, it might still not work. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Brovalon

dondi12345

Jun 14, 2021
what is the angela and daughter scene??

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes