Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
how do you get the Lyia scene?
Beat Cheng's fighter keeping at least 85% of your hp. It's hard if you're tired. But remember, Liya's scene also counts for your tiredness in the final fight. If you're tired before the scene, it won't make any difference, but maybe her scene is what's missing to wear you out, making the final fight very hard.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
What are the answers for Erica? The devs taken away the ability to save scum.

What engine type does a Mustashe have?
How many HPs does a Ferrero have?
What is the Missani country of origin?
What is the maximum speed of a Borsk?
What is the acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h of a Missani?
What drivetrain does your Lamburedo use?

Edit... Bloody hell DEv you make playing this game way to hard for the casual use. Don't hink i've got time for this kind of bulS!t there are way to many games on this site to put up with this.

Mustashe\n\nEngine: 5.0 V8 - 483HP\nDrivetrain: RWD\nMax Speed: 250Km/h\n0-100Km/h: 4.3s\nPrice: $6.000
Borsk\n\nEngine: 4.0 H6 - 400HP\nDrivetrain: RWD\nMax Speed: 293Km/h\n0-100Km/h: 4.0s\nPrice: $10.000\
Missani\n\nEngine: 3.8 V6 - 572HP\nDrivetrain: AWD\nMax Speed: 320Km/h\n0-100Km/h: 2.8s\nPrice: $15.000\ Japan
Ferrero\n\nEngine: 3.9 V8 - 720HP\nDrivetrain: RWD\nMax Speed: 340Km/h\n0-100Km/h: 2.9s\nPrice: $25.000\
Lamburedo\n\nEngine: 6.5 V12 - 780HP\nDrivetrain: AWD\nMax Speed: 355Km/h\n0-100Km/h: 2.8s\nPrice: $35.000\

Last edited:

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
What are the answers for Erica? The devs taken away the ability to save scum.

What engine type does a Mustashe have?
How many HPs does a Ferrero have?
What is the Missani country of origin?
What is the maximum speed of a Borsk?
What is the acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h of a Missani?
What drivetrain does your Lamburedo use?
All these answers can be found in the car store in the left sidebar.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Man, all these story branches are quite overwhelming. I missed like 70% of the content because of my choices, and lack of love/lust points. Regardless, the game is very well written, and the story is quite interesting.

I think it'd be great if we could see the items' names above or below their images because it is not clear what they are for some of them. Keep up the good work! ( Kelsi :love: )

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Hello guys
Did anyone pass the big bouncer ?
I never won a fight with him damn
The best strategy against strong and slow opponents is dodge - heavy attack. Never use counter-attacks and save your special bar for special attacks.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Does anyone have a save with no Corruption, I am keep getting it every game
also great game came back after some couple updated to see how look now
still get confused on what to do sometimes

Last edited:

Stiffler

Sep 10, 2017
gonna be honest Compressed version on mega is such a cuck move xD Mega sucks

Apreciate the compressor tho, please move it to workupload or fileshare or something better.

Reactions: Tronman

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Seriously. I think in the next version I'll put a tip before this event remembering the players that there's a car store in the game.
Or just rid of the quiz junk all together or add a skip button. Having to look stuff up or go to separate page/menu, seriously breaks immersion, when in my humble opinion people want to be immersed in the story and fap, not learning stuff and doing mechanics that feel like a chore. Mini games kill boners, stop the madness.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Or just rid of the quiz junk all together or add a skip button. Having to look stuff up or go to separate page/menu, seriously breaks immersion, when in my humble opinion people want to be immersed in the story and fap, not learning stuff and doing mechanics that feel like a chore. Mini games kill boners, stop the madness.
Sorry. That won't happen. I understand that not everyone likes mechanics. If it were up to some players, we wouldn't even have branches, just scene after scene until the end of the game. It's impossible to please everyone and I am aware of that. So I'm going to keep doing what I planned for the game from the beginning. And it's okay if not everyone likes that.

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
I can't even play the game because my save keeps saying I don't have enough stats, or I made a wrong story choice. Thanks for the fun while it lasted, but I can't play this anymore.

Reactions: Sexy69420
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes