Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Great update! Hopefully we see that car we just won have some kind of special effect later in the game - it was quite difficult to get! Not to mention I am very pleased that Sarah seems to be discovering her pregnancy about now.

Reactions: Bald Games

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Great update! Hopefully we see that car we just won have some kind of special effect later in the game - it was quite difficult to get! Not to mention I am very pleased that Sarah seems to be discovering her pregnancy about now.
The idea of the car as a prize is to provide a way for free players to be able to participate in future racing events that will come through Erica.

Last edited:

Cromsteelgod

Mar 4, 2022
??? Gina doesn't drive.
There is a scene with Gina that leaves a ? and the prompt says "You would have seen something different here if you had a specific car." So perhaps I should have asked what different car do I need when I am driving Gina from the beach?

Last edited:

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
There is a scene with Gina that leaves a ? and the prompt says "You would have seen something different here if you had a specific car." So perhaps I should have asked what different car do I need when I am driving Gina from the beach?
In this event, what you would see differently would not be with Gina, but with the side character Erica. She only appears if you are using the Lamburedo car (yellow).

Reactions: Cromsteelgod

frankthehank

Mar 9, 2022
I still couldn't figure out how to get Abigails last scene. Started a new walkthrough focusing on getting points with her but I can't find it? Any hints please?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I still couldn't figure out how to get Abigails last scene. Started a new walkthrough focusing on getting points with her but I can't find it? Any hints please?
You need to have refused Abigail in the last two scenes (MC's Office and Abigail's Office) and low friendship points with Jason. Then, after taking Jason home after Bar, she'll try her last card.

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes