3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Back to the Cabin HD - Chapter 8 Part 1 [v0.4] [Dr. Zukinksky] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,71 GB / 388 MB - BacktoTheCabinHD-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,68 GB / 353 MB - BacktoTheCabinHD-0.4-mac-crunched.zip
= ~14,3% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:
May 13, 2018
Back to The Cabin [v0.3] [Dr. Zukinksky] Walkthrough Mod
  • Walkthrough for best choice options and hints​
Download : Mega -
You can buy me a coffee if you want :
Thank you for this, really appreciated.
Also giving you a courtesy 'heads up' that the game just got updated if you're still maintaining it.
Thanks again

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Finished the update and I'll say it was good, for me. I like how the Mom(Emi) just casually admits that she caused those urges of the MC with all their "sleeping" interactions. All under the disguise of being "worried" about his sex life.

It was sort of obvious but having her, innocently, admitting that she was basically sleep molesting him and that she was awake all those times he went further was hot. Especially when you look at how she positioned him in certain scenes that he "woke up" in.

Other than that, it was a cool update, storywise. I am moderately interested in the crime family part. Hopefully next update gives more details into that stuff. It is part 1 of chapter 8 so I'll just wait to see what happens next with it.

johnnydoe666

Feb 8, 2018
well the update was nice, is not what i expected, but i keep forgeting that is a really slow burn game. i played since the day that was realise, at that moment was one of the best, and still is in many ways, has greath potential, but not getting updates more sooner it makes less and less persons interested, i know the dev has sayed that was sick and other things, well i will not judge what he thinks or decide and the way this game is managed, what i will say is, the developer is talented and this game deserve a better supor, i hope it not get abandoned and we all could enjoy much more time, of course, with more frecuent updates xD

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes