myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@crazytr4

For clicking for the posing part place right hand on mouse and move left hand over mouse button before clicking to the clicking part and then spam it you only have to keep it from getting empty and after a few it'll go success. If you still can't do it then download a idle clicker and have it set up and ready to go before moving to the clicking part and let the idle clicker click for you just keep in mind that you might miss shit if you are not paying attention.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm waiting for some content with Jenny as she's the one that has been sitting there with no content the longest.

I think I have gotten to the end of content even though Lucy's doesn't show no more events for this version and is instead just a blank line.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
@crazytr4

For clicking for the posing part place right hand on mouse and move left hand over mouse button then spam it you only have to keep it from getting empty and after a few it'll go success. If you still can't do it then download a idle clicker and have it set up and ready to go before moving to the clicking part and let the idle clicker click for you just keep in mind that you might miss shit if you are not paying attention.

I'm waiting for some content with Jenny as she's the one that has been sitting there with no content the longest.

I think I have gotten to the end of content even though Lucy's doesn't show no more events for this version and is instead just a blank line.
Lucy ends when you spank her in the living room. The picture of Lucy tied on her bed is not in this version, it's instead featured in the "upcoming scenes" once you've finished all of her content.

Reactions: medo012

Angmir

May 29, 2017
A big part of the problem is the scope of this game. It's (potentially) far too involved to have as many corruptible women in that house as we do... since it takes a very long time to do anything fun with anyone. As a result characters like Jenny are forgotten about, Liza's neglected while Anna and Lucy's progress at a slow rate. Part of this will, hopefully, by remedied with more updates so we can play the game in less of an unfocused manner.

..that being said, I'm perfectly fine with RA focusing purely on Lucy :p.

You'd be surprised how many people don't believe that Lust & Passion has the game as mapped out as he says he does... When you consider how many freaking characters AWAM has, he does a much better job of keeping everyone involved in the story and I'd think it would be difficult to do so if he were writing this as he went along.
AWAM has WAAAAAAAAAAAY to many characters in it than it is healthy to the story.
This much i agree on.
I never claimed I agree with his plan.
But at least there is a plan.
Do some people doubt that he has pre-planned the game ? Maybe there are ppl like that.
I stand by my statement - it shows that he has, he is freaking German after all - say what you will about Germans but they stick to their plan to the bitter end ;]

And btw this is only reasonable way to be making a game. You NEED to have at least a rought plan of main plot points, main milestones etc. That is what reasonable people do when they start a multi-year long projects - they plan.

As for your prefference for him focusing on Lucy for time beeing- I have no complains. She is fav for me too.

It is always better to focus your efforts to at least compleate one goal, rather than to fail all of them.
If it helps him making the game - by all means !

Reactions: deluges

crazytr4

Apr 7, 2018
@crazytr4

For clicking for the posing part place right hand on mouse and move left hand over mouse button before clicking to the clicking part and then spam it you only have to keep it from getting empty and after a few it'll go success. If you still can't do it then download a idle clicker and have it set up and ready to go before moving to the clicking part and let the idle clicker click for you just keep in mind that you might miss shit if you are not paying attention.

Ty for your time to help me out! :)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
AWAM has WAAAAAAAAAAAY to many characters in it than it is healthy to the story.
This much i agree on.
I never claimed I agree with his plan.
But at least there is a plan.
Do some people doubt that he has pre-planned the game ? Maybe there are ppl like that.
I stand by my statement - it shows that he has, he is freaking German after all - say what you will about Germans but they stick to their plan to the bitter end ;]

And btw this is only reasonable way to be making a game. You NEED to have at least a rought plan of main plot points, main milestones etc. That is what reasonable people do when they start a multi-year long projects - they plan.

As for your prefference for him focusing on Lucy for time beeing- I have no complains. She is fav for me too.

It is always better to focus your efforts to at least compleate one goal, rather than to fail all of them.
If it helps him making the game - by all means !
When there is to many characters in a story/game, you run the risk of end up have the feel of no actual progression with any of them. Just a little trinkle here and there. And if the creator focus to much on one character above the other, he/she end up get flak for that too, because some doesn't get content for their preferred character. And if the game in addition have several story paths, you might end up follow a path that suddenly have no continuity before several releases later. Such as "The Way", "Parrental Love", and others a bit more extreme, such as Avengers; Son of a Bitch, and Big Kuyash.

Imho, if you going to create a game, you would want to first create the world then the characters you want to put in the world, then a general story line, and story board. Then, you can start flesh it out as you go along as you have a frame work to build on. I seen to many games kind of "dry up" because the creator's well of creativity ran dry, or just painted themselves into a corner. Or where a creator try to appease all the fan's/critics by include more characters, rush scenes etc, make it more of a "story on demand" turning into a inedible hash stew. If you try please everyone you just set yourself up to fail.

Reactions: Angmir and deluges

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.12a!

PC (178MB): - - - -
Mac (174MB): - - - -

thanks

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes