Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Hmm. what exactly is new for this update? i did get some new pills from Ms Anna. should keep on helping Lucy to study according to the "Help" Menue.. but im just stuck doing the same this over and over again.. Anyone who could push me in the right direction here? thank you

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
Here's my save that should have you all set up so you don't need to grind too much. It starts where you get rejected by mom to sleep in her bed and then the memory of almost getting raped from work is triggered. Only two story lines to follow here are every day in Afternoon, visit Mom and make her dinner with wine and spend time with her. Sometimes choose not to spend time with her after making her dinner with wine. Then revisit her every night.
As for Lucy, visit her at Noon or Afternoon on some days and help her study, keeping a mix of trust and not overdoing the spankings.
She'll then ask for $300 for a dress and well, you'll see how the story line progresses. Just be sure to check the Pool and the Living Room every now and then to talk to her for getting your money back.
This save is for Taboo version and you can edit your console (Shift+O) and say money=700 every time you want to add more so you can keep making dinner's for the mom.

Reactions: allintine

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Why people so upset over this update? Finally took a look at it, and you get a couple mini games and more "mom" content that keep build up. The game sent me back to Mike's house to steal the phone again which I didn't quite get, but regardless.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Yeah. That and a few other images "coming soon", but the thing will go for long. For now we'll have to settle for Lucy in the shower.

Donmams

Feb 5, 2019
Guys with lucy quest i chosen not to spank her , so am just repeating her study quest and am sure am missing something! , any help?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Yeah but that's rape not ntr
Mother is clearly one of the MC's "love intrests" in this game.
If Love Intrest of MC has sexual contacts with someone else besides him - that is called NTR - regardless if consensual or not.
Actualy it happens more often that not that women are raped, coerced or otherwise forced into sexual relationship with the other guy in Mayority of NTR stories.

Abdu Ijaz

Jan 16, 2018
Can any one give me save file so i can play whats in the latest version please That too for android >< i played all previous version n i dont wana do it all again ><

Reactions: allintine

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
Can any one give me save file so i can play whats in the latest version please That too for android >< i played all previous version n i dont wana do it all again ><
Go to previous page, I already posted my save.
Read before you post.

Also I liked this update. The things with the mom are getting good and I really like that for once the +affection and +domination are written relatively more clearly now along with the walkthrough tips. I hope the clarity can continue and also be integrated everywhere else in the game and the grind eliminated. If it wasn't for the console/cheats and ability to change affection/domination values then I don't think most would play it, myself included. Developers really need to find a way to avoid that, I know they plan on getting game bigger and the need for spreading out events but even a simple button to move onto next character event would be nice.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes