darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
How do you get the shower scene. the in game hints don't tell me how to.
Make sure she wear the green dress. When she goes out party, give her that 50 bucks extra to get more wasted. Then just keep repeat from there.
Also, when she walks in, you need to touch her thigh so she falls (otherwise, you'l just get regular drunk scenes) and you need to have finished her "massage" chain with the necklace when shes coming back from town too before all that...

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
The way the script is going is reminding me a lot of "Big Brother", which, by the way, was the game that took me the most hours. Funny, there was no clear guide, rewarding when it had to be... (a pity that was not finished, I thought I had my nudist harem at home, XD)

Going back to the subject, with that having to help in the rent to mom and take Lucy by the way of the spank... yes, some similarities with Big Brother.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The way the script is going is reminding me a lot of "Big Brother", which, by the way, was the game that took me the most hours. Funny, there was no clear guide, rewarding when it had to be... (a pity that was not finished, I thought I had my nudist harem at home, XD)

Going back to the subject, with that having to help in the rent to mom and take Lucy by the way of the spank... yes, some similarities with Big Brother.
Well, Dark Silver kinda rolled over to the patreon changes too. He could made "work around's" like others managed and then carried on with the game. But tbh, I felt he just ran the entire game into a ditch. He got so much critic and flak over decisions in the game etc. If you start try please everyone rather than make what you set out to make. It's not really a recipe for success.
BB started good, lost it's way and ran into a ditch :/

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
A pity. Personally, I thought it was one of the games with the best development structure, well-designed and a clear interface.

Few games have been so entertaining in the script. Maybe Man of the House or dating my daughter.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Well, Dark Silver kinda rolled over to the patreon changes too.
"Big brother" has another problem. After the sisters and mom were seduced, the intrigue of the game disappeared. To keep players in suspense, it was necessary to come up with something new. And the author not wanted to strain. So he easily abandoned the project. I'm afraid the same thing will happen to this game.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
"Big brother" has another problem. After the sisters and mom were seduced, the intrigue of the game disappeared. To keep players in suspense, it was necessary to come up with something new. And the author not wanted to strain. So he easily abandoned the project. I'm afraid the same thing will happen to this game.
Well, that depends entirely on story and plot. Also, every game need an end. If you keep just drag things out forever, adding more and more content, characters and make the entire thing to bloated. You will set yourself up to fail. That being said for every game, its the journey that is the most interesting and fun aspect, not the destination.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
It doesn't necessarily have to end.
Even if you have managed to seduce them, you can continue to understand history by adding new situations or "awakening" fetishes in them.
In fact, in the end, when you have an embarrassing situation with one of the sisters, the mother becomes much more permissive about it.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
chopolander, what would it nicely written in the story, it is necessary to have a vivid imagination. Or he has to go through it himself.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Sure, and Big Brother had a good story and, besides, something in his favor: some difficulty. In short, what makes a good adventure game is not reading it and finishing it in an afternoon.

It's the fact that it doesn't give you clues, that you have to do an event at a certain time, that you have to get something in order to do something else. That is to say, to go little by little.

That's why it's a shame he didn't go all the way. Whatever you do later to expand the story is welcome.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes