chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Actually, Bobby's the only one here who's really faithful. Always offering massages, money, hugs... XD. He would have to take the reins of the situation and stop being so stealthy.

Reactions: FXM and allintine

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Go to previous page, I already posted my save.
Read before you post.

Also I liked this update. The things with the mom are getting good and I really like that for once the +affection and +domination are written relatively more clearly now along with the walkthrough tips. I hope the clarity can continue and also be integrated everywhere else in the game and the grind eliminated. If it wasn't for the console/cheats and ability to change affection/domination values then I don't think most would play it, myself included. Developers really need to find a way to avoid that, I know they plan on getting game bigger and the need for spreading out events but even a simple button to move onto next character event would be nice.
It kinda feel weird you both end up on a love/dom route at the same time though. I'm not to keen on the whole dom stuff, but it's kinda sad if you have to do that part if you just want to focus on the love path as well to progress. The walkthrough tips is fine, but I think if you did follow a set dom or love route, it should just give you an "end of content" based on the path you take.
I guess people would start get upset then about how little progression "their choice of path" get from update to update.

Also, with Lucy being passed out in the shower, you get a choice of "go inside" where the mc consider go inside the shower to rape her. And the message about that be content at later stage. That kind of leave a bad taste though, to rape someone that passed out in the shower.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Actually, Bobby's the only one here who's really faithful. Always offering massages, money, hugs... XD. He would have to take the reins of the situation and stop being so stealthy.
Yeah, try that "Bobby's faithful" behavior and try it on your own family, see how well that goes. He got his own agenda with what he does. Which come down to bone his entire family. I'm sure if he just jumped on and stopped being so stealthy he would end up bruised and battered with a kick to the nuts.

You can pamper and be nice to your family members to raise their affection and opinion of you. Wouldn't necessary mean they want to enter some intimate relations with you, even how "bold" you go forth.

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
It was an attempt at irony if any at all. Just saying that if Bobby tried to take a direct approach for his whims and desires it would go very badly for him.
Not if hes approach involves using alcohol/drugs etc... In other words, if hes morality about it goes back to what it was at the beginning, where he was just looking for a way to do it asap, where he even fantasized about forcing/blackmailing some of the girls, not just manipulating them into liking him... Which does bring us to your previous comment, it seems that with these past few updates, that dom/force and love path are kinda getting "blended" together into one path, which is kinda weird :/
P.S. and I'm not talking just about mom, from the start, he was giving hints of wanting to blackmail her, so you "could", in a sense, blend the love/dom path with her and make it work story-wise, but with Lucy for example, he specifically "fantasized" of wanting ether a force path or love path, so for her, its getting kinda weird that its getting mixed into this "manipulation" route that the MC is on...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Not if hes approach involves using alcohol/drugs etc... In other words, if hes morality about it goes back to what it was at the beginning, where he was just looking for a way to do it asap, where he even fantasized about forcing/blackmailing some of the girls, not just manipulating them into liking him... Which does bring us to your previous comment, it seems that with these past few updates, that dom/force and love path are kinda getting "blended" together into one path, which is kinda weird :/
Well, you could maybe relate it to the conflict we do see within Bobby in some of the things he do though. So even he set out on a dom path it could lead to something else.

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
Well, you could maybe relate it to the conflict we do see within Bobby in some of the things he do though. So even he set out on a dom path it could lead to something else.
What conflict are you referring to? (I'm honestly asking, not being a smart***, coz I haven't gotten any "feeling" of him being conflicted about hes morality/plan at any point throughout the story so far, so I might have forgotten some detail from before, since I havent played the whole game in quite a while, only the updates as they come out)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
What conflict are you referring to? (I'm honestly asking, not being a smart***, coz I haven't gotten any "feeling" of him being conflicted about hes morality/plan at any point throughout the story so far, so I might have forgotten some detail from before, since I havent played the whole game in quite a while, only the updates as they come out)
He does question the actions of some of the things he does.

Nexiq

Apr 4, 2018
stuck on Lucy quest were i need to give her the neckless but she wont't ask me for money to party couse she ows me the money. is there a fix?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Does either your love or your dominance for the mom play a role on how far her boss goes with her before you can step in with the chair? :unsure:

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes