Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
In "Big brother" the author crumpled up the ending. He must have realized the game was over. That's why they all had sex. But important in a relationship not sex. The main seduction. That is a premonition of sex. I think Rainces feels it and therefore does not force events.

Dec 23, 2018
Also, when she walks in, you need to touch her thigh so she falls (otherwise, you'l just get regular drunk scenes) and you need to have finished her "massage" chain with the necklace when shes coming back from town too before all that...
When am I supposed to get this massage chain? I finished everything but am still helping her study

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
When am I supposed to get this massage chain? I finished everything but am still helping her study
You get that chain when she gets home "half" drunk and you sit with her on the sofa, you get the option of giving her a massage (dont remember how exactly you get to that point, but safe bet, max her stats and finish everything that you can with her)

Reactions: allintine

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
It doesn't necessarily have to end.
Even if you have managed to seduce them, you can continue to understand history by adding new situations or "awakening" fetishes in them.
In fact, in the end, when you have an embarrassing situation with one of the sisters, the mother becomes much more permissive about it.
One thing is to corrupt/entice one of the girls to do the dirty deed with you. To get them all to start accept some sort of harem co-existence. That's quite some other by a long shot. I hope the game doesn't turn into a giant clusterfuck of a fuckfest, it deserve better imho.

Dec 23, 2018
You get that chain when she gets home "half" drunk and you sit with her on the sofa, you get the option of giving her a massage (dont remember how exactly you get to that point, but safe bet, max her stats and finish everything that you can with her)
Hmm aight with half drunk do you mean don't give the extra 50?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hmm aight with half drunk do you mean don't give the extra 50?
Don't give her the extra 50.

Get her on the sofa, massage her feets. Do this a couple times.
Then offer her a massage.
Buy a necklace.
Offer her a massage again. Keep repeat this until you can kiss her neck.

Really wish there was a way to skip whole days when was working on this chain :p

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Sure, and Big Brother had a good story and, besides, something in his favor: some difficulty. In short, what makes a good adventure game is not reading it and finishing it in an afternoon.

It's the fact that it doesn't give you clues, that you have to do an event at a certain time, that you have to get something in order to do something else. That is to say, to go little by little.

That's why it's a shame he didn't go all the way. Whatever you do later to expand the story is welcome.
Im sry what? Big brother had a good story? Since when? And u couldnt finish that game in 1 afternoon nt because of the difficulty but because of all the mindless grinding u had to do. Nt saying it was entirely crap, more like 95% crap, 4% decent, 1% actually good.

As for this game, i couldnt get into it, was willing to accept the NTR scenes if the game was any good but it reminds me too much of Big Brother and I alrdy gave my opinion on that so im passing on this one.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Im sry what? Big brother had a good story? Since when? And u couldnt finish that game in 1 afternoon nt because of the difficulty but because of all the mindless grinding u had to do. Nt saying it was entirely crap, more like 95% crap, 4% decent, 1% actually good.

As for this game, i couldnt get into it, was willing to accept the NTR scenes if the game was any good but it reminds me too much of Big Brother and I alrdy gave my opinion on that so im passing on this one.
There is no Eric character in this game :p You set your mom up for a situation at work which you later resolve without anything physical actually happen. There is a thing with one of your sisters and a douchebag but not something in your face yet.

This game is a miles better than what Big Brother ever was imho. And the grind is far less too. Big Brother had awful story where the mom character came across dumb as shit. But each to their own when it come to taste.. anyways.

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
There is no Eric character in this game :p You set your mom up for a situation at work which you later resolve without anything physical actually happen. There is a thing with one of your sisters and a douchebag but not something in your face yet.

This game is a miles better than what Big Brother ever was imho. And the grind is far less too. Big Brother had awful story where the mom character came across dumb as shit. But each to their own when it come to taste.. anyways.
Oh its def better but reminds me of Big Brother, thats why its a turn off, just thinking about playing a Big Brother like game makes me o_O:sick:

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Oh its def better but reminds me of Big Brother, thats why its a turn off, just thinking about playing a Big Brother like game makes me o_O:sick:

Your opinion is just as valid as mine. If you did not like Big Brother it is not my problem. For me this game has entertained me, but maybe you were looking for the Lord of the Rings story in this kind of games.

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Your opinion is just as valid as mine. If you did not like Big Brother it is not my problem. For me this game has entertained me, but maybe you were looking for the Lord of the Rings story in this kind of games.
Errr what? Dont quite follow your lord of the rings remark maybe you were trying to refer to a game with a long plot or something? but that couldnt rly be it cause big brother had a long plot so i dunno o_O.

I get the feeling youre angy because i disagreed with u but thats silly. same with your opinion is valid remark, of course ur opinion is valid but i dont have to agree with it all the same. U like big brother hey all the more power to u, i didnt. i listed why and disagreed with your view points. no need to be upset, move on.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Errr what? Dont quite follow your lord of the rings remark maybe you were trying to refer to a game with a long plot or something? but that couldnt rly be it cause big brother had a long plot so i dunno o_O.

I get the feeling youre angy because i disagreed with u but thats silly. same with your opinion is valid remark, of course ur opinion is valid but i dont have to agree with it all the same. U like big brother hey all the more power to u, i didnt. i listed why and disagreed with your view points. no need to be upset, move on.
No. I meant that maybe you expect an excellent success story in an independent, basic game whose main theme is sex.

Perhaps the question is for you, what is a good story for you in a game like Big Brother?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? I don't know how I activated the Ms. Anne domination route.
There is a inbuilt walkthrough/hint system. At current time I almost feel like one path doesn't exclude the other, just end up do stuff until run out of content and wait for next release.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
There was a step with Lucy that in the tutorial appeared empty (without any text) and led to confusion. You will know that you have to wait for a new version when all the girls say "No content available" or something like that.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes