darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
Being impatient to see ass I make my own scene lol
the mother is he successful thank you for your opinion
is not in games View attachment 242753
Today at 4:30am

Today at 4:00pm

wtf man, come on... Stop killing Rainces business... Took the guy 3 months to make 20ish images for one update, and you go and show people that just for fun, you can make one in "12h" total of similar quality... You are so mean :p

Reactions: lowcody

WeirdChamp'

Jun 23, 2017

Hi guys, I'm looking for a dialogue writer to help with the story.
As a non-native English speaker, I'm really struggling with the dialogue writing.
Although I'm getting better as you can see from the previous releases, it still takes most of my time between the updates.
If you love this game and want to take part of it, please, send me an email to raincesart@gmail.com
preferences:
liking this game and the general direction it is going.
Native English speaker.
basic knowledge in Ren'Py engine.
Hi guys, I'm looking for a dialogue writer to help with the story.
As a non-native English speaker, I'm really struggling with the dialogue writing.
Although I'm getting better as you can see from the previous releases, it still takes most of my time between the updates.
If you love this game and want to take part of it, please, send me an email to raincesart@gmail.com
preferences:
liking this game and the general direction it is going.
Native English speaker.
basic knowledge in Ren'Py engine.

U

User_257412

Yeah, but here is the thing. He doesn't work for you, you can't demand anything of him. Sure, you can support the creator on patreon, and you can choose to pull your support if you not happy. Leave the creation of the games to the creator(s), and then chose if you want to play it or not.

Every fck'n other thread about games here have circle jerking about devs a scammer and milking. If game(s) not up to your standards, and you unhappy with creation progress etc. Nothing keep everyone of you from start make your own games. (apart from the effort).
Neither you and the rest of community owe him, customers use free will either to support (including myself which unfortunately I had to cancel since recent update) the creator or close the doors and pass his work and I have nothing against that, but supported product literally means occasionally moving the care forward to please investors, at this point - the playerbase and violating it's loyal community by using hype gimmicks for extended term of time should be rather unacceptable. Circlejerks range everywhere and as wide as you can embrance, that's movie industry, book industry, gaming industry (recent Metro:Exodus scandal). Lol, it doesn't make much sense to call people circlejerks without knowing difference between the type of an a**hole who constantly whines and a person who seeks for in-depth details, publicly justifying harsh facts based on results in a grimy background, peace.

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
this game really need fuck pussy or ass even not the heroine (aka family) atleast the women who steal on store.

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
I gotta say I liked the direction this update has us heading and cannot wait for more (even if it will probably be awhile).

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone got a save for the start of version v0.12a? ive got a new pc and lost my old save.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes