OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Strange.jpg
WAIT A MUNITE, he said "sending", so upload takes 2 days? I don't think he means testing is take about 2 days, i guess upload takes two days. :eek: He is living in Venezuela so maybe it is possible?

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Kokkaka

Nov 17, 2019
Well, its Rainces, but I would say that the odds of getting a release soon is high.

As soon as he announces it is ready it is much harder to justify delays. His milking was working "fine" as it was, so he had no reason to announce that it is close to completion unless it is the truth.

We will see. Not too excited because it is Rainces, but maybe we have a nice surprise soon.

By the way, best case scenario would be Axeman and Rainces working together. Axeman should have began to clean the code, so maybe Rainces can create the plot/scenes and Axeman program/render (with a bit of his creativity input too).

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
axeman didn't say the update would be ready in 1 march he said he would start working at 1st march...

Sep 10, 2018
I dig the model for the milf character, same as Katie from Katie's Corruption, favourite out of any adult game followed by Sara in Milfy City. Interesting time to discover this one as it will be interesting to see whether Rainces has been taking the piss or not.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Well DAMN, I've waited quite a while for Bobby to be really bad and now the game is labelled abandoned! :unsure:

The dev last posted on his Patreon:

V0.15 NEWS
I'm hoping to release the next update in about a week.
I know it's getting way too long but at least it will be a pretty big update with about 900 new hot images plus several bug fix and much more detail hint menu.
Just to clarify, I've been kindly supported by you guys, I'm not planning to abandoned this project before I'll deliver what you've paid for!

1582600800918.png

1582600746500.png

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
As if... I still wonder how anyone of you still has hope.
Even if the update comes: are you willing to wait months again for another update? Are you willing to get lied again and again?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeD13

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
As if... I still wonder how anyone of you still has hope.
Even if the update comes: are you willing to wait months again for another update? Are you willing to get lied again and again?
How much did you give at the office? Just curious...

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
i support him feb 2019 -giu2019 for 10 dollar but i get 3 realese
now join in other patreon why i cant believe this guys but him work and game is great anyway

Reactions: xiAlawy
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes