xiAlawy

Apr 25, 2018
As if... I still wonder how anyone of you still has hope.
Even if the update comes: are you willing to wait months again for another update? Are you willing to get lied again and again?
Well , if he delivers the update, whenever, I would proudly accept his lies as long as he actually have something to deliver. IDC if it was late or early, short or long updates. I will keep supporting Raincess for the masterpiece that he has done in the past and you can call me a clown for that.

Reactions: OGRey

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Rainces first of all, dispite all of your false promise, thx for creating this game. Probably you are living in very bad environment, and this worsening your performance. But if isnt the case. If the case is your job, i suggest to quit your job. In here, we can look after you rather easy. Just look at your patreon site, your fans is very loyal to you, like i said before, dispite all of your false promises, they are just keep supporting you. If you can deliver 1 update a month or 6 update for a year. This 600$ easily can go up to 1.200-2.000$. This money is realy big for your country and this money can keep you very secure. Just do not disappoint your fan base again.

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
Hey guys, I've been looking at the posts on the AR page, and it's very difficult to keep your word when you lose credibility, even with your advances in relation to the game, almost nobody believes your word, really, you lied too much, you lost your credit , even if you release something, it may be the end of RA .. even because waiting for another 8 months for an update is very difficult, to serve as a lesson for game creators.

Reactions: MikeD13

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
Wow two of my post got deleted? Hmmm someone clearly getting annoy by my honest post's smh.... reason ot? bs.
Well my posts were deleted for accusing Rainces of not telling the truth. He promised updates for 8 months and took everyone's money, but I guess you're only allowed to say nice things about someone like that. You're not supposed to point out the reality of the situation and if the developer is creating phony accounts made up to keep their money coming in. Not sure what to do here. I'm simply pointing out what's plainly obvious. I was a patron of Rainces for months and I feel cheated. But you can't say that I guess.

Reactions: RainMan92

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Seems that the mod or ? didn't like my posts here, and have deleted them. I actually like this game and don't recall saying anything negative, but inquiring if it was truly abandoned or not. What's the deal bro?

funny dance.gif

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes