SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
In about 2 days
so... likely on sunday, am I right?

If some of his top-special Patreons, like the guy he chose to playtest the new build, share RAinces molasse-slow notion of time, it's no surprise his incomings hardly droped after half a year under 75% progress

By now he should really change the name of the game to Blue Balls Saga
But luckly... (sigh) I am mighty

Last edited:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Goddamn... 0.14b was a real mess
Imagine the craziness that must its code have become after RAinces pulled out that shenanigan to ease its release?
Instead of dealing w/ the difficulty, he added yet another layer of coding to it w/ that virtual story arc w/ Mrs. Anna... is he keeping that? Will he move the whole thing back into the game, and have that arc now running within the story? 'cause it is messy, patched through it like that

No wonder previous saves did not work
Hope he's managing it... from where I stand, BBS' code is totally bananas
Finding the loose threads to sew back in, in order for saves to comply w/ all that, sounds terrifying
:rolleyes:
But the frankenstein monster is his, right? Hope he knows where to find the issues the game is running and what to do to fix it... and fast

Last edited:

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
he should release the updated so everyone will test it beacuse like i say to him right know its batter if he release something even with one bug or too

I've sent the beta version for a special patreon- Marcos. He's not finish the testing yet but its seem that there is a problem with old save file. It will not be ready today.

19h
MARCOS IS A Phony Account set up by Rainces on his own Patreon page. Marcos IS Rainces. Believe it.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
remember.. its end of the month.. patreon payment time. every month the same for a high payment for nothing

• Sad
Reactions: OGRey

Kokkaka

Nov 17, 2019
This "Marcos" account seems legit. A lot of posts, been on Patreon for over a year, has supported a lot of games. Also, his english is not broken, unlike Rainces', and he seems to have a ton of money to support so many games. If Rainces is indeed venezuelan, it is unlikely he would have that much money unless he was Maduro's nephew/grandson or something like that.

Of course, Rainces' persona may be a disguise for the real "Marcos" behind BBS (it is even a latin-spanish name...). Or both can be together in some kind of scam. Everything can happen. But I would say that it is legit and Marcos has the new version of BBS. I would say that by sunday we will have something.

If I were a patreon, I would be contacting Marcos to have some details.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes