Eueued

Feb 25, 2020
Axeman99 has a download yet and it is being released an update plsss i have just downloaded andriod because i use you for andriod for bad bobby saga

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Keep the thread on topic instead of playing Where's Waldo... Discussion about Dev's business practices should be brought up Patreon if you are a supporter. If not feel free to pm each other or yap on discord instead of posting page after page of speculation and bitching about the disappearance of off-topic posts.

Reactions: Marco79 and OGRey

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
So the new version will contain 900 images. I expect a serie of bar scenes with Lucy, a probably minor pool scene with Lucy and the blond girl (l really dont care about her name) and some road trip with Liza or maybe also with other girls. That is all we have seen so far. Did l miss something?

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
So the new version will contain 900 images. I expect a bar serie of scenes with Lucy, a probably minor pool scene with Lucy and the blond girl (l really dont care about her name) and some road trip with one or also with other girls. That is all we have seen so far. Did l miss something?
I remember a scene of Bobby talking to one of the women outside, but I can't say who for sure. or if it was distinct from what you remember.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
My assuptions are based on preview images posted by Rainces on Patreon.
MikeD13, I'm glad that you can accurately form an opinion about the game from a couple of pictures. Not even about the game, but about plans for the game. I really hope you're right. (y)

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
MikeD13, I'm glad that you can accurately form an opinion about the game from a couple of pictures. Not even about the game, but about plans for the game. I really hope you're right. (y)
I do not understand why are you doing this... I am not making an opinion about the game based on preview images nor I am evaluating the next version. I am simply pointing out its possible content based on preview images (imo that is the purpose of preview image). As these are my assumptions, they may not be accurate. That was additional intend of my post, to know what other people think about possible content on the next update. I believe we all look forward to it and I think that some recap of what we know can be nice and teasing.

Last edited:
Reactions: roro

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
he should release the updated so everyone will test it beacuse like i say to him right know its batter if he release something even with one bug or too

I've sent the beta version for a special patreon- Marcos. He's not finish the testing yet but its seem that there is a problem with old save file. It will not be ready today.

19h

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes